We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
I grew up with a crafty, talented mom who does pretty much everything from sewing to stained glass. She taught me to sew and I still call her often with sewing questions.
I found more time to devote to sewing after my first baby was born and I became a stay at home mom. Much of my sewing is for my toddler son and baby girl.
Being able to sew for myself and my family saves me a lot of money, and gives me a creative outlet. Not to mention the sleeves are actually long enough when I make something for myself!
Jessica's Blog (Running With Scissors)
Follow Running With Scissors on Facebook
Follow Running With Scissors on Flickr
Follow Running With Scissors on Pinterest
Follow Running With Scissors on Instagram
Jessica's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Riley Blake Out of this World NASA Fabric
- Free Swim and Rash Guard
- Metallic Dress Made From Strips of Fabric Woven Together
- Summer Sun Hat Made From Strips of Fabric
- DIY Reusable Plastic Baggies
- Reusable Dish Sponge Pattern
- How to Sew a Button
- Shibori Dyed Table Runner and Table Mats
- Magic Pillowcase Instructions (Video Tutorial)
- One Yard Wonders: 26+ One Yard Fabric Sewing Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners