We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
When my daughter was young she needed a costume sewn for a school project. My wife was sick at the time, so I figured "How hard can it be? I can follow instructions in a pattern. It'll be just like woodworking project!" Well, I soon discovered how wrong I was (my sewing philosophy can best be termed as "damage control") but I was hooked. I'm very gadget oriented so I really enjoy using older mechanical sewing machines. I have a website dedicated to these older machines as well as a sewing blog where I cover projects using one yard of fabric or less.
One Yard Projects (Joey's Blog)
Joey's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
One Yard Dish Towel Tote Bag
Candy Corn Pillows
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- How To Make A Mask Protector
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners