We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Karin blogs at Leigh Laurel Studios. She regularly draws upon her degree in art history for inspiration for her sewing, embroidery, craft patterns and activities with kids. She grew up under her father's drafting table, making mini models out of cardboard scraps. With a part-time job at age ten, she bought her first sewing machine from a neighbor friend and taught herself how to use it. Throughout a variety of careers — magazine editor, public relations director, owner of a home and garden boutique, and antique folk art gallery director, Karin has simply wanted to make beautiful and fun things. Karin's husband is remarkably patient while she does her best to balance being a full-time assistant to two children under four with her creative endeavors. Her goal? Do something creative every day.
Karin's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- How To Make A Mask Protector
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners