We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Kathie grew up a creative girl, learning how to knit at the age of four, teaching herself how to sew just a few years later. She’s been crafting ever since she can remember. When she started her very theoretical science studies, she realized how much she needed to act out her creativity to find her balance. Today she is a science student, crafter and the author of the blog Curious and Catcat, where she writes about crafty projects, everyday life, home decor, sewing, and everything handmade. She believes in schemes that are simple but yet beautiful and regularly shares detailed picture tutorials for various projects on her site. She loves to experiment with new materials and techniques - colorful wool and some spray paint will make her a happy girl … but head over there and find out for yourself!
Kathie's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- How To Make A Mask Protector
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners