- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
My name is Kelli Rinta, and my mom Greta and I are the designers behind Squishy-Cute Designs. We started this company because we both really enjoy designing and creating, and wanted to do something that we could work on together. Among our many interests, we especially love hand-sewing and embroidery work. We slowly formed the idea of using this interest to create fun and cute patterns!
I myself have always had a love and passion for animals, and stuffed animals, and because of this I had always wanted to work with animals in some way. But also, I was very passionate about being artistic and creative. So one of my first ideas in creating this company was that it could be a way for me to design and make stuffed animals, which seemed like the perfect fit for me!
But of course as our ideas are constantly forming and changing, we've also branched out into many other types of designs and crafts. We hope to one day have a very wide variety of all types of sewing patterns as well as craft ideas to share with our readers.
Our material of choice for most of our projects is felt. We first started working with felt around the time we started this company, and simply loved it! It is so easy to work with, and much to our surprise, produced some pretty cute looking crafts. We had always thought of it as just a kid's craft material, but soon realized that you can make some very quality work with felt. And ever since then it has been our favorite thing to use. You can often find various sheets and scraps of felt strewn around our work space at any given time; and we have piles and piles of it in our craft cupboards!
Thank you so much for taking the time to find out a little bit about me and Squishy-Cute Designs, and we hope you will love our patterns and ideas!
Kelli's Blog (Squishy-Cute Designs)
Follow Squishy-Cute Designs on Facebook
Follow Squishy-Cute Designs on Flickr
Follow Squishy-Cute Designs on Pinterest
Follow Squishy-Cute Designs on Twitter
Squishy-Cute Designs' Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Personalized Photo Album
I Heart Reading Bookmark
Read NextKrista Childers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The New Woman's Flapper Dress
If you want to enter a new, personal, fashion era, make The New Woman's Flapper Dress. Chic and cutting edge, you can sew an easy… Continue reading: "The New Woman's Flapper Dress"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- Free Curved Top Zipper Pouch Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners