We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
My name is Kelli Rinta, and my mom Greta and I are the designers behind Squishy-Cute Designs. We started this company because we both really enjoy designing and creating, and wanted to do something that we could work on together. Among our many interests, we especially love hand-sewing and embroidery work. We slowly formed the idea of using this interest to create fun and cute patterns!
I myself have always had a love and passion for animals, and stuffed animals, and because of this I had always wanted to work with animals in some way. But also, I was very passionate about being artistic and creative. So one of my first ideas in creating this company was that it could be a way for me to design and make stuffed animals, which seemed like the perfect fit for me!
But of course as our ideas are constantly forming and changing, we've also branched out into many other types of designs and crafts. We hope to one day have a very wide variety of all types of sewing patterns as well as craft ideas to share with our readers.
Our material of choice for most of our projects is felt. We first started working with felt around the time we started this company, and simply loved it! It is so easy to work with, and much to our surprise, produced some pretty cute looking crafts. We had always thought of it as just a kid's craft material, but soon realized that you can make some very quality work with felt. And ever since then it has been our favorite thing to use. You can often find various sheets and scraps of felt strewn around our work space at any given time; and we have piles and piles of it in our craft cupboards!
Thank you so much for taking the time to find out a little bit about me and Squishy-Cute Designs, and we hope you will love our patterns and ideas!
Squishy-Cute Designs' Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Read NextSo Sew Easy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create a breezy, boho chic cardigan that's sure to be your wardrobe essential for spring and summer with this sewing tutorial. With… Continue reading: "Simple Kimono Cardigan Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners