Kerry Goulder from Kid Giddy
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
I am Kid Giddy (KG - Kerry Goulder). I sewed when I was little with my sister and mom. We loved to make clothes for our cabbage patch dolls without patterns. They were very raw and incorrect, but it was so fun. Although I dabbled with fabrics - I don't remember designing anything else specific until I designed a light bulb pillow during one of my years at the University of Hartford Art School. I got a sewing machine from an awesome boss while working as an Assistant Buyer at Casual Corner (thanks Danna) and have been sewing on it ever since. I made sachet favors for our wedding, baby blankets for gifts, and then the Tuck 'n' Go, the amazingly popular thumbsucking covers! Some patterns come easier than others. Sometimes these ideas come from watching my daughters play or may even come from a dream. They come from my little girls begging for specific Halloween costumes. Sometimes they work themselves out while I'm driving from Maine to NY (and back) which gives me time to process the course of the stitching along the way. Sometimes I am inspired by a birthday gift idea or a request for a Christmas ornament. If I don't write them down, they don't stay long, but often will return as a nagging challenge in my brain....and they just keep coming.
Kerry's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Sewing a quilt is not an easy talent to master. However, this Squaring Up a DIY Quilt Block video tutorial will make sewing the… Continue reading: "How to Square Up a Quilt Blockvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Easy Fleece Poncho Pattern For Kids
- How To Sew Fleece Blankets
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- Diy Wine Dispenser From A Christmas Stocking
- Easy Diy Infinity Scarf
- Adorable 12-18 Month Old Dress Pattern
- No Sew Halloween Cape
- Diy Dog Ghost Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners