Kirstin and Jordan of Kojo Designs
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
We are sisters Kirstin and Jordan. We’re both stay at home mama’s… Kirstin has an almost 3 year old, Burke, and a baby, Piper Jane, and Jordan has three little girls, Keadryn, Sayla, and Evelyn (Evie).
Pretty much, we love to make things… We have slight addictions to pretty paper and fabric, love nothing more than putting together a kickin' party or shower, and both still subscribe to Martha Stewart Weddings even though we've each been married for 8+ years- haha! Right now, Kirstin can most often be found sitting at her sewing machine and Jordan loves the view from the lens of her camera.
Come on by, say hi and check out the crafty goodness!
Kirstin and Jordan's Blog (Kojo Designs)
Follow Kojo Designs on Facebook
Follow Kojo Designs on Google+
Follow Kojo Designs on Instagram
Follow Kojo Designs on Pinterest
Follow Kojo Designs on Twitter
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Car Visor DIY Organizer
- Nesting Fabric Storage Boxes
- Liberty Tea Towel Tutorial
- Simple Quilted Coaster Tutorial: Quilting 101
- How to Sew a Triangle Garland
- Simply Darling Baby Quilt Pattern
- 2 Hour Tunic Dress Tutorial
- Scrappy Strip Pillow Tutorial
- Apron with Detachable Oven Mitt Pattern
- DIY Woven Rug Tutorial