This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Sew A T-shirt Style Neckband
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Neckbands on knits can take some trial and error and often ends in frustration! Either your neckband ends up too big and won't lay flat, or too tight and puckers your neckline. There is a fast and easy formula for sewing knit neckbands perfectly every time, though. This is my favorite method for finishing necklines and armholes of knit garments and I have the method down so that it turns out perfectly every time, with or without a serger. "
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextKnow Your Skirts Guide [Infographic]
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- Diy Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- Free Fleece Hat Pattern
- Mini Felt Christmas Stocking Garland
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners