This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Sew A T-shirt Style Neckband
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Neckbands on knits can take some trial and error and often ends in frustration! Either your neckband ends up too big and won't lay flat, or too tight and puckers your neckline. There is a fast and easy formula for sewing knit neckbands perfectly every time, though. This is my favorite method for finishing necklines and armholes of knit garments and I have the method down so that it turns out perfectly every time, with or without a serger. "
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextHow to Make Fabric Labels at Home
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners