Notebook Pencil Holder
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Need a neat way to keep your pencils, markers and pens organized while on the go? Check out this cute notebook pencil holder that doubles down as a bookmark! Hey, guys! Today I’ll be sharing a super cute, quick and easy project: a notebook pencil holder that works as a bookmark too! This adorable DIY pencil pouch is perfect to keep pencils, marker and pens on hand but organized while traveling. My little one likes to draw and color a lot, especially in the car, when she gets bored and there isn’t much to do. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Magic Pillowcase
- Little Black Dress Pattern
- DIY Face Mask Donation Information
- 6 Pocket Tote Bag
- How To Cinch A Waist With Elastic
- Easy Fabric Gift Bag
- Plus Size Babydoll Blouse
- Diy Bean Bag Toss Game
- Handy Dandy Tool Organizer Case
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners