Quilted Pot Holders
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Making potholders is fun and easy! Learn how to make some simple but stunning round quilted pot holders with this easy to follow tutorial! Great gift ideas for holidays but work wonders for every day use in your personal kitchen! I’m absolutely in love with these quilted pot holders! They’re not only super cute but were very easy to make and do wonders in my kitchen! I’ve been meaning to make my own cute round pot holders for years now but there was always something more important to work on and add to my sewing arsenal! And when I finally decided to make a couple, for myself and my little one, I realized I don’t have all the materials I need, particularly insulation. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Magic Pillowcase
- Little Black Dress Pattern
- DIY Face Mask Donation Information
- 6 Pocket Tote Bag
- How To Cinch A Waist With Elastic
- Easy Fabric Gift Bag
- Plus Size Babydoll Blouse
- Diy Bean Bag Toss Game
- Handy Dandy Tool Organizer Case
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners