Baby Changing Mat Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Babies will soon be popping out everywhere so my sewing for all the new babies continues. There's one thing I know, when they aren't sleeping / feeding / screaming, babies are pooping. One of my expecting friends showed me the changing mat she used first time round and just told me – it's just so big. I don't need all these pockets and things, all these bells and whistles. Just make it simple and small enough to carry about, but big enough at the same time. And it needs a wipe clean inner surface. So I made one, and although it's great and is already on its way to a new home, I wanted to make one that closed up even smaller so I made a second version too. Here is the pattern and brief instructions for both."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 25 Sewing Projects For Christmas
- How To Make Envelope Pillow Covers
- How To Sew A Drawstring Bag
- Diy Pillowcase Burrito Style
- Hooded Cardigan With Pockets
- Make Your Own 3d Mask- Free Pattern And Tute
- How To Make A Double Welt Pocket Using The 5 Lines Method
- Diy Hooded Towels
- Easy Apron
- 3d Mask With 4 Size Free Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners