Lunch Box Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"My husband asked from me lunch bag and wants to look like serious, I found one of the pouch from somewhere and redesign from beginning. Actually it end up very well. It is stable, looks classic not childish, ofcourse if you choose nice fabrics can be for children also. He used couple of days and told me to make more for his friends from office cause it is very practical to use. One lunch box and his coffee tumbler is fitting perfectly. Please go to link I share and follow the instructions."
NotesHope you enjoy your project happy sewings!!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 yard of inside fabric
- 1 yard of outside fabric
- 80cm straps
- 1 pair of buckle
cut your fabrics
and follow the instructions from link
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rebecca George from Purple and Lime
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Easy Diy Dice Bag
- Denim Patchwork Quilted Star Decortaions
- How To Make Clear Vinyl Zipper Bags
- Wide Leg Pants Pattern
- The Best Sewing Tools For Beginners
- How To Make A Fall Placemat
- Zippered Pocket Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners