Lunch Box Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"My husband asked from me lunch bag and wants to look like serious, I found one of the pouch from somewhere and redesign from beginning. Actually it end up very well. It is stable, looks classic not childish, ofcourse if you choose nice fabrics can be for children also. He used couple of days and told me to make more for his friends from office cause it is very practical to use. One lunch box and his coffee tumbler is fitting perfectly. Please go to link I share and follow the instructions."
NotesHope you enjoy your project happy sewings!!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 yard of inside fabric
- 1 yard of outside fabric
- 80cm straps
- 1 pair of buckle
cut your fabrics
and follow the instructions from link
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Give your little one something to tumble around with during playtime with this Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern. Baby sewing projects… Continue reading: "Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Add Reverse Applique To Your Projects
- 5 Easy Ways To Gather Fabric
- Pattern For A Baby Bib With Square Corners
- Coats & Clark
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Elastic Waist Linen Shorts Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Diy Harvest Apron
- Diy Reusable Duster Cloths
- Learn Three Visible Mending Techniques
- Visible Mending: Sewing Guide
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners