Nature Damask Free Pillow Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The Nature Damask Free Pillow Pattern is a stunning way to add a new accent piece to your home. This DIY pillow is inspired by woven ornamental damask patterns which originated in the twelfth century. As with more modern design techniques, this project is simple and immediate because it is airbrushed onto cotton fabric with the help of a stencil and acrylic paint. An invisible zipper encloses the pillow form and cord creates a frame for the artwork.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Types Of Buttons: A Comprehensive Guide
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners