How to Make a Tablecloth: 14 DIY Tablecloth Sewing Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Gussy up your next dinner party or just give your dining room some glam when you learn how to make a tablecloth. Using DIY tablecloth projects to add some color to your dining experience is a great way to protect your table and add some style at the same time. These DIY tablecloth sewing pattern ideas are not as popular as they should be. It is a real shame. There is no better way to decorate for a dinner party than making sure your table is the centerpiece of the party.
Whether you are looking to learn how to sew a tablecloth to keep on your dining room table or want to know how to make a tablecloth for a fancy party, the collection below has all the free sewing patterns for tablecloths to sew you are going to need. From tutorials on how to make a round tablecloth to more simple and traditional ideas, this list is one you are going to want to check out. Sew up some table décor to impress your guests with one of the projects in How to Make a Tablecloth: 14 DIY Tablecloth Sewing Patterns.
Table of Contents
How to Make a Tablecloth: Traditional Ideas
Learn how to make a tablecloth that has a homey and traditional look with these quick and easy sewing projects for the home. These DIY tablecloth ideas are simple and sweet. If you are looking to make an everyday tablecloth sewing pattern, these are the ones for you!
- One Night Flower TableclothLooking for a colorful tablecloth for your next brunch or just want to add some cheer to your DIY home decor? Then look no further than this One Night Flower Tablecloth.
- Table ToppersLearn how to make a tablecloth with scraps and in just a matter of minutes by skipping traditional methods.
- Reusable, Washable Table CoverThis is an easy sewing project that uses your favorite fabric and a little bit of elastic to cover your entire table and protect it from arts and crafts time.
- Southern Charm Ruffled TableclothThe right tablecloth and pretty tabletop decorations can easily transform a gathering into a fabulous occasion. Create the right atmosphere by making this easy tablecloth pattern in your favorite color today.
- Lemon Zest TableclothThis bright and colorful lemon zest tablecloth would make anyone feel cheerful and alert! Use this free, printable sewing pattern to make a citrus-inspired tablecloth with cute bow details for your kitchen table.
- Leave It to Beaver Kitchen DecorThe 50s are back and they will look lovely in your kitchen. Use these kitchen sewing ideas to make your cooking and eating space look straight out of 1954 when you create these perfectly patterned and vintage DIY napkins and DIY tablecloth.
How to Make a Round Tablecloth
Learning how to make a round tablecloth is a bit more difficult than other tablecloth sewing patterns. You have to measure and cute much more precisely. Luckily, these sewing tutorials show you how to make a round tablecloth with step-by-step instructions.
- Romanced Redneck TableclothNo matter why you are looking for some rustic sewing ideas, this one will undoubtedly be your next project. Use burlap fabric and your sewing machine to transform your table into a cottage cutie with this Romanced Redneck Tablecloth.
- Reversible Breakfast TableclothCreate a fun and unique kitchenscape straight out of the 60s with this Reversible Breakfast Tablecloth. With this retro-inspired tablecloth, the benefits are twofold, literally!
- Easiest Tablecloth EverInstead of searching everywhere for that perfect tablecloth (and then spending your life savings on it), make your own with this free and easy sewing pattern for the easiest tablecloth ever!
Unique DIY Tablecloth Patterns
These unique DIY tablecloth patterns are great for special occasions. Whether you are hosting a picnic, need to keep kids busy, or headed to your first craft fair, check out these quirky ideas.
- Modern Farm TableclothIf you're looking to make a colorful impression, this free sewing pattern is perfect for you. The Modern Farm Tablecloth is calm and cozy for even the busiest kitchen.
- Craft Fair Table CoverTry making this Craft Fair Table Cover to spruce up your outdoor event. You can use this DIY table top for a fair, a party, or just because you want to add some color to your patio.
- DIY Coloring Book TableclothCreate an interactive and entertaining tablecloth for your children with the DIY Coloring Book Tablecloth. This fabric tablecloth is perfect for a kid table around the house so your little ones can always have something to do while sitting around.
Quilted Tablecloth Patterns
Learn how to quilt up a tablecloth that is patchwork pretty with these how to make a tablecloth free sewing patterns. Quilting is not just for blankets. You can put them on your table, too!
- Romantic Ruffled DIY TableclothIf you are throwing a bridal shower, baby shower, or tea party, you absolutely need to create this Romantic Ruffled DIY Tablecloth.
- Patchwork Table TopperMake a vintage table topper to decorate your coffee table or other small table for a festive holiday gathering. Use this free sewing project to make your own patchwork table topper.
- Bandana Quilt TableclothLearning to sew a tablecloth is as simple as quilting old bandanas together! Use this beginner sewing project to make a Bandana Quilt Tablecloth for your next outdoor soiree.
It's neither a coaster nor a placemat. Instead, it's a mug rug; a perfectly sized piece of fabric that stands between your coffee cup and your table. We've put together this collection of free mug rug patterns for you to try. 53 Free Mug Rug Patterns and Placemat Patterns
Tablecloth Patterns: Perfect for everday or only for special occasions?
Images from other crafters
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Start a Hand Stitch
- Pumps and Pearls Vintage Apron
- 10 Minute Tea Towel Apron
- Crossback Free Apron Pattern
- Chambray DIY Crafter's Apron
- 38 Fabric Pumpkin Patterns & Other Pumpkin Craft Ideas
- To Wash Fabric Before Sewing or Not: Tips for Preparing Fabric
- 10 Designer Sewing Patterns
- Beautiful Beginner DIY Dresses: 24 Easy Dress Patterns
- What Kind of Thread to Use for Sewing Leather
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners