This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pandemic Puzzle Ball
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I'm having some fun with the name of this thing, because I suspect that the usual names it goes by — Montessori ball, Amish puzzle ball — are not entirely indicative of its actual origins. I could be wrong about that, of course, but in these crazy times of 2020, I like to call this my pandemic puzzle ball. The finished ball is assembled out of three separate "rings". A fun project that will also be a learning opportunity to sew small curves and practice ladder stitching. Template included!"
NotesExcellent scrap-busting project!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Read Next10 Elephant Sewing Patterns (Free)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners