How to Make a Tunic
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn How to Make a Tunic with this surprisingly easy tutorial on how to refashion a shapeless garment into a brand new wearble. If you have an over-sized shirt in your closet that you will never wear, you can easily transform it into a free tunic pattern you will want to wear every day. All you need to create this top to sew is an old piece, a bit of time, and the how to gather technique explained in the article. Look hip and save money when you wear this boho idea.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have an old kitchen canister sitting around that's begging to be repurposed? If you don't, it is time to snag one from the thrift… Continue reading: "DIY Upcycled Sewing Organizer With Pin Cushion"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Tote
- Heart Softie
- Webbing Straps for Bags
- Mommy & Me Tote Bag Tutorial
- Travel Storage Bags
- Paneled Skirt Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Reusable Produce Bags
- Embroidered Felt Scissor Cover
- Blue Mini Biscornu
- Tote Bag decorated with Pin Tucks
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners