How to Make a Tunic
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn How to Make a Tunic you will want to wear this summer by using this how to upcycle a men’s shirt tutorial. Created by combining the back of a shirt your man no longer wears and the front of a tee that needs some DIY help, this free tunic pattern makes a comfy top for summer weather. You will love pairing this breezy top with some strappy sandals and sunglasses when you go on a summer stroll. Plus, refashioning tutorials make revamping your summer wardrobe insanely affordable.
Make sure that you don't create this super cute tunic to then have it shrink on you! See how you can keep fabric from shrinking by checking out the video below!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextHeather Sewn Top Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to End a Sewing Stitch
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners