Kimono Style DIY Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Create this beautifully simple Kimono Style DIY Cardigan in just a few easy steps. This beginner-level sewing project allows you to use this easy sweater pattern to create a cute, comfortable frock you can wear to work, a casual outing, or an evening on the town. Create this versatile garment in a matter of hours, then dress it up or down to fit your wardrobe needs. This cute frock works in a variety of situations, and best of all, it's super simple to make, so whether you're just getting started in the world of sewing or looking for a quick project, you can whip up this wearable in no time at all.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Fabric Key Fobs
- Finding A Grainline In Sewing
- Free Summer Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew A Duvet Cover
- How To Sew On A Patch
- How To Hem: 7 Ways To Hem
- Personal Project Portfolio
- Reversible Bucket Hat - Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Portable Gaming Case
- Sun Pillow Punch Needle Project
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners