32 Valentine's Day Sewing Projects
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
February 14th is right around the corner. Are you ready to feel the love? Love is in the air with these Valentine's Day crafts. Enjoy this special holiday with fun sewing projects you can make with or for your sweetie. Whether you want to make decorations like the Ruffle Heart Banner, or a gift for your special someone like the Joyful Bear, this collection has it all. Valentine's Day Crafts are fun and easy to make. With any of these free sewing projects, you can make all your loved ones homemade gifts or decorate your home with tons of hearts for the love-ly day! This year, don't forget about romantic Valentine's Day crafts and Valentine's Day crafts for kids.
32 Valentine's Day Sewing Projects
Table of Contents:
- Valentines Mail Pouch Tutorial - For all the Valentines your child will receive, they'll need a special place to store them. Create this holiday project that the kids will love. Let the Valentines Mail Pouch Tutorial teach you how.
- Ruffle Heart Banner - Decorate for your next Valentine's Day party with this ruffle heart banner. Use our free beginner sewing projects to learn how to make a banner of hearts to hang on the wall to spice up any space.
- Heart Sachet - Sew up a quick and easy heart sachet to give to someone you love this Valentine's Day. This free, easy holiday craft can be used to scent a room or filled with stuffing to make a tiny pillow.
- Polka Dot Plushy Heart Ornament - Make this cute sewn project in time to decorate a Valentine's Day gift. Yes, it's an ornament but it can also be used to make your Valentine's gift extra special.
- Framed Ruffly Heart - Put your fabric on your walls this Valentine's Day with this free, easy holiday craft. Make a framed ruffly heart to hang up and decorate your home for the holiday, or all year round.
- Heart Pillows - Spread the love with this heart shaped pillow pattern and make your home decor as love-ly as you are.
- Cross My Heart Pillow - Decorate your couches and chairs with this simple and understated heart pillow.
- Valentine's Day Heart Bunting - These little sewn hearts, when strung together, will make a simple and pretty garland to drape along your walls.
- Quilted Valentine's Day Table Mat - Protect and decorate your table with this simple Quilted Valentine's Day Table Mat
- Fishy Kisses Mug Rug Pattern - Skip the flowers and create a Valentine's Day project that will last a whole lot longer with this Fishy Kisses Mug Rug cute sewing pattern.
- Cupid's Table Runner Pattern - Add a touch of romance to your table with this adorable Valentine's Day sewing pattern.
- Romantic Ruffled Bracelet - Love is in the air and you're feeling romantic. Make a pretty Romantic Ruffled Bracelet for an accessory to match the special holiday. This easy sewing project is great for Valentine's Day or any time of year.
- Simple V-Day Sachet - Make lots of simple V-Day sachets to give away on Valentine's Day this year. This free, easy sewing pattern shows you how to make your own festive, fragrant sachets.
- Joyful Bear - Make this adorable and soft teddy bear for a special gift. They'll love hugging their new friend and you'll love that you made it yourself. The How Joyful Bear is sure to bring joy to a child's life.
- Button Embellished Notebook Cover - Use this easy sewing project to make a button embellished notebook cover for your special Valentine. This project is great for Valentine's Day or it can even be altered for a nice back-to-school gift for your child.
- Heart Shaped Zippered Pouches - Make these adorable heart shaped zippered pouches for Valentine's Day. This simple holiday craft idea is great for storing Valentines and candy!
- Bonjour the Bear - Make this too-cute sewing pattern for the bear lover in your life. "Bonjour" the Bear is both easy and rewarding to put together. Plus, it's really cute!
- Heart Shaped Pot Holders - Use this cute sewing project to make heart shaped pot holders, perfect for Valentine's Day or for giving as a gift to the one you love.
- Heart Hot Pad - These Heart Hot Pads will be great for protecting your table as you cook your Valentine's Day breakfast.
- Pin Love Pin Cushion - Give the thoughtful gift of a heart-shaped pin cushion to your sewist Valentine.
- Easy Heart Bag - When it comes to Valentine's Day sewing projects, you simply can't go wrong with this easy heart bag. Give it as a gift to your daughter, niece, or granddaughter.
- Tic-Tac-Toe Game - Did you know how easy it is to make a felt Tic-Tac-Toe Game? You can create this special game in time for Valentine's Day. The kids will love playing with your sewn project.
- Valentine Countdown - Count down the days to Feb. 14th with this cute sewing project. The kids will love using the festive holiday calendar. Let the Valentine Countdown Project and Tutorial show you how to make this wonderful project.
- Stuffed Valentine Person - If you're looking for simple holiday craft ideas, try this adorable stuffed Valentine person. Sew a stuffed heart buddy to use as a pillow or a Valentine's Day decoration. He's sure to make you feel loved!
- Valentine Tic-Tac-Toe - When it comes to making crafts for Valentine's Day, this fun and scrappy project is perfect for entertaining young ones (or the young at heart) during the most romantic holiday of the year.
- Valentine's Day Appliqued Shirt - If you want to learn how to make your own clothes, start with embellishing what you've already got! Try this free, easy holiday craft to make a Valentine's Day appliqued shirt. It's festive and fun!
- Valentine's Day Tutu Shirt - Your little girl will fall in love with this Valentine's Day tutu shirt! Just make a festive tutu to sew onto a t-shirt and you're on your way to learning how to make your own clothes for your kids.
- Valentine's Day Cuteness - Wouldn't it be fun to have a special outfit your daughter can wear on Valentines Day? The Valentines Day Cuteness project is the perfect thing! Make this holiday craft and she'll be so excited.
- Love-ly Valentine's Shirt and Headband - Get your child ready for Valentines Day by making these cute sewn projects. The Love-ly Valentines Shirt and Headband Tutorial will teach you how to create this outfit, perfect for Feb. 14th!
- He Loves Me Valentine's Shirt - If you want a shirt for the holidays that isn't too obnoxious, this He Loves Me Valentine's Shirt is perfect. It's festive and subtle.
- DIY Cupcakes and Roses Valentine Tee - Here's a shirt that's just as sweet as you are!
- Painted Heart Shirt - How's this for an easy Valentine's Day craft: just paint a doily and sew it onto a shirt! You'll have no excuse not to be festive this year with the Painted Heart Shirt.
- Ruffled Heart T-Shirt - The Ruffled Heart T-Shirt is the perfect delicate touch for your casual date night.
- $5 Valentine's Day Skirt - This adorable tiered ruffle skirt is perfect to wear on Valentine's Day, and it won't break the bank!
- How to Make a Valentine DIY Skirt - For the little darling in your life, this Valentine DIY Skirt is the perfect cute sewing pattern to make her red with joy this February.
- NEW! Kate Spade-Inspired Heart Tote Pattern - This designer inspired bag is a perfect Valentine's gift for you or your bestie!
What kinds of creative Valentine's Day sewing patterns have you tried?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewing by Hand: How to Sew Straight
- Excited to Exercise DIY Leggings
- 1930s Sewing Patterns: Sewing and the Great Depression
- Diaper Changing Pad
- Candy Corn Halloween Costume
- 13 DIY Tree Skirt Pattern Ideas
- How to Decorate for Halloween
- 38 Thanksgiving Sewing Projects for the Family
- My First Sewing Machine: Tips From Our Readers
- Fairfield Pillow Inserts
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners