- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
DIY Sewn Organizers eBook Published to Reduce Stress Levels
AllFreeSewing.com releases new eBook of DIY organizers to help crafters find organization in the home.
February 12, 2013—Northbrook, IL—It’s no secret that a balanced and organized lifestyle helps promote overall health and wellness. In an age when consumers own more things than they need, organization has become increasingly more important. To encourage and promote organization in the home, AllFreeSewing.com has published a free eBook full of DIY sewn organizers. Each free pattern delivers an easy to create organizer that’s sole purpose is to help readers maintain organization in their living spaces.
The health benefits of being well organized are endless. According to GoodHousekeeping.com, a few of these benefits include reduced financial stress, more time to exercise, even minimized personal conflicts. Professional organizer, Lorrie Marrero says that something as trivial as a missing piece of mail can lead to heated arguments at home.
“When your relationships are strained due to arguments over lost items, missed appointments, forgotten errands, cluttered spaces, disorganization is affecting your life more than it should.”
In an attempt to help readers find the organization they seek, AllFreeSewing.com released the 8 Awesome DIY Organizers: Sewing Organizer Tutorials eBook. This eBook includes step-by-step instruction for everything from mail organizers to coupon clutches. Readers can simply sew together their own organizers and enjoy the benefits to being organized at home.
One major benefit to staying organized - less stress. According to the business blog, EvanCarmichael.com, when you’re able to reduce the clutter in your workspace, you can reduce your stress levels. And since crafting is already a known stress reliever, creating your own sewn organizers is a win-win solution to dismissing overall stress.
AllFreeSewing.com delivers an eBook crafters and consumers alike need in order to become better organized and therefore live a healthier and happier life. Download the 8 Awesome DIY Organizers eBook for FREE at http://www.allfreesewing.com/Miscellaneous-Projects/8-Awesome-DIY-Organizers-Sewing-Organizer-Tutorials-eBook-Sewing-Organizer-Tutorials. Website visitors can also find the eBook under the “Miscellaneous Projects” category on the AllFreeSewing homepage.
AllFreeSewing.com is a property of Prime Publishing LLC
AllFreeSewing.com is an exciting resource for all things sewing - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Sewing It Up, a free e-mail newsletter, publish sewing eBooks, and create sewing related product promotions, contests, and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. To learn more, visit www.primenewsletters.com.
Project of the Day
Winter Garden Purse Pattern
Make a purse that will add some green to the grey skies and cold snowy days of winter this season when you make the Winter Garden… Continue reading: "Winter Garden Purse Pattern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bags Holders
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners