AllFreeSewing.com Releases Free eBook of Women's Dress Patterns
Find 11 sewing patterns for women's dresses, skirts, bags and jewelry in this free new eBook from AllFreeSewing.com
March, 28 2012—Northbrook, IL—In recent years, sewing has been revived from a hobby of the past to a modern afterschool activity. Whether it’s for creative purposes or to save money, more Americans are creating garments themselves. With spring and summer around the corner, AllFreeSewing.com’s latest free eBook titled “11 Sewing Patterns for Women’s Dresses and Other Pretty Projects”, lends itself to these sewists, whom will find free patterns and idea inside its’ pages.
Sewing is on the rise and not only does the craft remain popular with the baby boomer generation, but a younger group of sewists are now on the scene. Janet Sway, who runs the National Sewing Council said in a news article that sewing camps for those aged 8 to 18 years old are hugely popular. With a younger generation of sewists entering the scene, the craft only grows leading to more at home wardrobe creators and fewer department store shoppers.
According to a poll conducted by the Gallup organization, the average lower to middle class American spends about $59 a day. To factor in even more money to go towards fashionable new trends in clothing and wardrobe pieces, consumers would need to spend additional money. Instead, at home sewing and creating is on the rise.
The "11 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses and Other Pretty Projects" eBook was created in order to give women a collection of free sewing patterns that will help them create garments that are not only cost efficient by comfortable and stylish.
Along with the need to save money, people are finding sewing as a way to customize clothing to their liking. In a TIME article, Aja Johnson, a sewing teacher at Spark Crafts Studios in Mass., said people are choosing to sew their own garments in order to get the proper fit and look they desire.
“People are really frustrated with the state of fashion now,” Johnson said. “They’re really sick of not being able to find clothes they like that fit them the way they like”.
To give sewists the chance to create outfits and pieces that cater to their style, the editors of AllFreeSewing.com have put together a collection free sewing patterns for women. Included in the “11 Sewing Patterns for Women’s Dresses and Other Pretty Projects” eBook are sewing patterns for maxi dresses (pg.13), a DIY bag (pg.26) , instructions for how to make fabric jewelry (pg. 39) and more.
Download the “11 Sewing Patterns for Women’s Dresses and Other Pretty Projects” eBook for FREE at http://www.allfreesewing.com/Dress-Patterns/11-Sewing-Patterns-for-Womens-Dresses--Other-Pretty-Projects.
Website visitors can also find the eBook under the “Dress Patterns” category on the AllFreeSewing homepage.
AllFreeSewing.com is a property of Prime Publishing LLC
AllFreeSewing.com is an exciting resource for all things sewing - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Sewing It Up, a free e-mail newsletter, publish sewing eBooks, and create sewing related product promotions, contests, and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. To learn more, visit www.primenewsletters.com.
- Pretty Fabric Chandelier Earrings
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns eBook
- 13 Step Canvas Tote
- Retro Mini Pocketbook
- The Curling Iron Tote
- 20 Easy Fabric Flower Patterns
- 27 Patterns to Sew Purses + 6 New Coin Purses
- How to Make A Purse Reversible
- Tank Tote
- 45 Dress Patterns for Sewing + 11 New Free Dress Patterns
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Sew Easy To Make Christmas Ornaments
- 6 Sewing Projects for Christmas: How to Make Easy Last Minute Christmas Gifts
- How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas
- Sewing Bags: Tutorials You'll Love & 15 Free Purse Sewing Pattern
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewn Christmas Gifts Guide By Brother
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Whats Your Sewing Personality?
- Diving Elf Legs
- How to Hem: Basic Double Fold Hem
- Name this Elf Idea!
- How to Stitch: Stitching Basics
- How to Use a Sewing Machine: Getting Comfortable
- How to Make an Infinity Scarf
- Flappy Easy Purse Pattern
- How to Paper Stitch
- How to Make an Applecore Template