AllFreeSewing.com Releases Free eBook of Women's Dress Patterns
Find 11 sewing patterns for women's dresses, skirts, bags and jewelry in this free new eBook from AllFreeSewing.com
March, 28 2012—Northbrook, IL—In recent years, sewing has been revived from a hobby of the past to a modern afterschool activity. Whether it’s for creative purposes or to save money, more Americans are creating garments themselves. With spring and summer around the corner, AllFreeSewing.com’s latest free eBook titled “11 Sewing Patterns for Women’s Dresses and Other Pretty Projects”, lends itself to these sewists, whom will find free patterns and idea inside its’ pages.
Sewing is on the rise and not only does the craft remain popular with the baby boomer generation, but a younger group of sewists are now on the scene. Janet Sway, who runs the National Sewing Council said in a news article that sewing camps for those aged 8 to 18 years old are hugely popular. With a younger generation of sewists entering the scene, the craft only grows leading to more at home wardrobe creators and fewer department store shoppers.
According to a poll conducted by the Gallup organization, the average lower to middle class American spends about $59 a day. To factor in even more money to go towards fashionable new trends in clothing and wardrobe pieces, consumers would need to spend additional money. Instead, at home sewing and creating is on the rise.
The "11 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses and Other Pretty Projects" eBook was created in order to give women a collection of free sewing patterns that will help them create garments that are not only cost efficient by comfortable and stylish.
Along with the need to save money, people are finding sewing as a way to customize clothing to their liking. In a TIME article, Aja Johnson, a sewing teacher at Spark Crafts Studios in Mass., said people are choosing to sew their own garments in order to get the proper fit and look they desire.
“People are really frustrated with the state of fashion now,” Johnson said. “They’re really sick of not being able to find clothes they like that fit them the way they like”.
To give sewists the chance to create outfits and pieces that cater to their style, the editors of AllFreeSewing.com have put together a collection free sewing patterns for women. Included in the “11 Sewing Patterns for Women’s Dresses and Other Pretty Projects” eBook are sewing patterns for maxi dresses (pg.13), a DIY bag (pg.26) , instructions for how to make fabric jewelry (pg. 39) and more.
Download the “11 Sewing Patterns for Women’s Dresses and Other Pretty Projects” eBook for FREE at http://www.allfreesewing.com/Dress-Patterns/11-Sewing-Patterns-for-Womens-Dresses--Other-Pretty-Projects.
Website visitors can also find the eBook under the “Dress Patterns” category on the AllFreeSewing homepage.
AllFreeSewing.com is a property of Prime Publishing LLC
AllFreeSewing.com is an exciting resource for all things sewing - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Sewing It Up, a free e-mail newsletter, publish sewing eBooks, and create sewing related product promotions, contests, and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. To learn more, visit www.primenewsletters.com.
- 56 Dress Patterns for Sewing
- Figure Flattering Free Dress Pattern in Peplum
- Skirt to Dress Refashion
- Spring Flattering Dress Pattern
- Quick Tips: How to Dress for Your Body Type
- Flattering DIY Dress
- Vintage Sheet to Maxi Dress
- Flattering Summer Tank
- 43 Quick and Easy Sewing Projects
- Vendor Free Apron Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Holiday Sewing Ideas: Celebrate a DIY 4th of July
- 8 Easter Sewing Projects
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rebecca Ruth Designs Placemat Patterns
- Fat Quarter Circle Skirt Pattern
- Bursting Buds Table Runner Pattern
- Color-Blocked A-Line Dress Pattern
- Old Jeans Mini Sofa
- Summer Tote Bag Pattern
- Fat Quarter Gathered Quilt Top
- Vendor Free Apron Pattern
- Fold Over Tote Bag Pattern
- Jumbo DIY Laundry Bag Pattern