Latest Free Sewing eBooks
Free sewing eBooks are the ultimate resource for sewers and sewing enthusiasts. Each eBook includes a collection of free sewing projects and pattern organized around a theme, such as holidays, home-dec, clothing and plenty more. You can easily download and print out each book for on-hand reference while sewing. On this page, find our most recently published eBooks.
For help downloading our eBooks, see our help document here.
Check out our newest free sewing eBooks:
NEW! Sewing for Men: 6 Free Sewing Patterns for Father's Day - Show your father how much you really care with a homemade gift just for him for Father's Day. Sewing for men can be difficult, but these sewing patterns will please any dad, husband, or grandfather.
NEW! How to Make an Apron: 6 Free Apron Patterns - Rediscover the fun in your kitchen with the free apron patterns in this eBook. Learn how to make an apron and the fun designs you can sew all by yourself. You can even make an apron for your little ones to help out with the cooking and baking.
9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More - Find professional level projects in this eBook that range in style and project type. Compiled from companies that include BERNINA, American Quilter's Society, Coats & Clark / FreeSpirit Fabrics, Fairfield / Foamology, Simplicity, and Sizzix, these DIY designs are the perfect way to keep National Sewing Month alive year-round.
Offering designs from some of the best and brightest designers working today, the How to Quilt like a Designer: Coats & Clark Sewing and Quilting Inspiration free eBook is full of beautiful photos that are sure to get your creative juices flowing.
How to Make Your Own Halloween Costumes: 9 DIY Halloween Costumes - With our easy Halloween costume ideas youre sure to have an original costume, unlike all the rest. Once you learn how to make your own Halloween costumes, youll be even more excited for the holiday.
Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One - Your baby will be the cutest on the block when you sew these adorable DIY projects. Whatever your baby needs, you are sure find a pattern in this eBook for them.
Free Sewing Patterns for Spring Fashion: 8 DIY Sewing Projects - With this delightful eBook, you’ll find some amazing sewing patterns that are perfect for spring. It’s going to be so easy to update your wardrobe with so many cute clothes to choose from.
11 Sewing Room Ideas: How to Organize Your Room - Get your sewing room into tip-top shape with this eBook. You'll get all sorts of great tips and tricks to really make your room clean and organized.
- 75+ Dress Patterns for Sewing + New Free Dress Patterns
- 100+ Sewing Projects by the Yard
- 23 Sewing Projects Inspired by the 1970s
- Simple Vintage Apron
- 75+ Free Baby Sewing Patterns You'll Adore
- 54 Retro Free Vintage Sewing Patterns
- Vintage Sheet Robe Refashion
- Blossom Shoulder Bag
- Chalk Lines Mini Skirt
- 5 Minute Skirt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Haunted Halloween Drink Coasters
- DIY Zipper Book Clutch
- One Yard Kimono Top Tutorial
- One-Yard Sydney Dress Pattern
- Celine Oversized Bag Pattern
- Charm Pack Patchwork Skirt
- Halloween Sweater Embroidery Tutorial
- Anthropologie-Inspired Flamenco Shower Curtain
- Easy Swing Dress Tutorial
- Rose Quartz & Serenity Fabric Collection Review