Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. We created our first niche community web site in 2008. Our mission is to inspire.
We publish email newsletters and operate web site communities and e-commerce stores in the niche areas of crafting, home décor, wellness, diet, and cooking. With a flexible and scalable platform, Prime Publishing operates a rapidly growing network of websites that offer consumers the ability to share information through extensive online communities and make informed purchasing decisions.
Our collection of cooking and crafting sites now attracts over 3.7 million unique visitors and 31 million page views monthly (compete.com, 11/10). More than 2.5 million readers also subscribe to our daily and weekly email newsletters.
For advertising, marketing and business development opportunities please visit the Prime Publishing LLC corporate site.
More Helpful Links
Disclosure Policy for Product Reviews- information on how we review craft products and books.
FAQ's Page - frequently asked questions.
How to Publish Your Projects at AllFreeSewing - we welcome guest blog posts, projects, and tips.
Links to AllFreeSewing.com - free banners and text copy.
News Page - read our latest press releases.
- Prime Publishing LLC - for advertising, marketing and business development opportunities, please visit our corporate site.
Proud Members of:
- 75+ Dress Patterns for Sewing + New Free Dress Patterns
- 75+ Free Baby Sewing Patterns You'll Adore
- Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders
- Faux Suede and Snakeskin Purse
- Fat Quarter Bag
- Pattern Weights
- Dollar Store Placemat Tote Bag
- Large Upcycled Denim Tote
- Beginner's Vintage Apron
- Skirt to Purse Transformation
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Free Sewing Projects to Make for Going Back to School
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Betty Bodice Dress
- Precious Embroidered Heart Ornament
- Creative Options Tapered Tote
- Bolster Bag Yarn Caddy
- Festive Felt Christmas Ornament
- 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Snowflake Applique for Pillows
- Ruffled Baby Bib
- Easy Tablecloth Sweater Dress
- 9 Patch Quilt Block Ornament