Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. We created our first niche community web site in 2008. Our mission is to inspire.
We publish email newsletters and operate web site communities and e-commerce stores in the niche areas of crafting, home décor, wellness, diet, and cooking. With a flexible and scalable platform, Prime Publishing operates a rapidly growing network of websites that offer consumers the ability to share information through extensive online communities and make informed purchasing decisions.
Our collection of cooking and crafting sites now attracts over 3.7 million unique visitors and 31 million page views monthly (compete.com, 11/10). More than 2.5 million readers also subscribe to our daily and weekly email newsletters.
For advertising, marketing and business development opportunities please visit the Prime Publishing LLC corporate site.
More Helpful Links
Disclosure Policy for Product Reviews- information on how we review craft products and books.
FAQ's Page - frequently asked questions.
How to Publish Your Projects at AllFreeSewing - we welcome guest blog posts, projects, and tips.
Links to AllFreeSewing.com - free banners and text copy.
News Page - read our latest press releases.
- Prime Publishing LLC - for advertising, marketing and business development opportunities, please visit our corporate site.
Proud Members of:
- Scrappy Mug Rug Patterns
- Scrappy Fabric Baskets
- Scrapbuster Infinity Scarf
- Plastic Bag Dispensers
- Trendy Tables: 14 How to Make Coasters Tutorials
- 27 Ideas For What To Make With Old Jeans
- One Hour Bag
- Floral Carry-All
- "Sewing Bags: Tutorials You'll Love & 15 Free Purse Sewing Patterns" eBook
- Paisley Panel Skirt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects
- 8 Awesome DIY Organizers: Sewing Organizer Tutorials
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Free Sewing Patterns for Spring Fashion: 8 DIY Sewing Projects
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners