- How can I work with you/learn more?
- How do I submit my sewing pattern or tip for publication?
- How do I get a Designer Profile Page on AllFreeSewing?
- How do I link to AllFreeSewing?
- How do I Use My Sewing Patterns Box?
- What are sewing eBooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a sewing book and/or product giveaway?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit AllFreeSewing.com?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from AllFreeSewing?
- How do I allow or block browser push notifications?
There are plenty of ways that we can work together! We're always looking for new talent to create content for us, assist with product reviews, and more. Contact us to learn more!
See your patterns and crochet tips published on AllFreeSewing.com! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
As a new feature on the site, we will be creating designer profiles for designers with two or more projects on the site. To see examples of what the profiles will look like, see the Sewing Designer profiles on AllFreeSewing.com. We will need a short bio and photo. This is a great way to gain traffic to your blog or site! If you already have two or more projects and would like a profile, just contact us.
If you want to link to AllFreeSewing.com just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like AllFreeSewing to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a sewing pattern. Designers who submit two or more projects to AllFreeSewing are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
Our Sewing Patterns Box is a neat tool that allows you to save your favorite sewing patterns from AllFreeSewing.com and store them in one organized place. Our easy how-to guide will help you get started.
AllFreeSewing eBooks are free, downloadable sewing pattern collections organized around a theme. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. You can find our latest collection of sewing eBooks here.
You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to patterns, diagrams and other resources in sewing patterns published in the eBooks. If a link in a PDF sewing pattern does not work, type in the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The AllFreeSewing.com editorial team loves giving away sewing products to our readers! Every week, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. Our products are reviewed by our testing team prior to the giveaway. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Our giveaways range from one week to a month in length. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
Back to top
Sewing It Up is a FREE email sewing newsletter published by the editors of AllFreeSewing.com. We publish Sewing It Up seven times per week! Each standard issue revolves around a sewing theme, such as Free Purse Patterns, Beginner Sewing Projects or DIY Home Decor. The editors also publish a separate newsletter for our blog Seams and Scissors as well, a bi-weekly newsletter showcasing sewing projects from our blogs.
Many of our standard issues include:
- Sewing patterns from our craft studio and from popular bloggers
- Sewing and technique video tutorials
- Fabric and other product reviews and giveaways
- Free, downloadable eBooks
To subscribe to Sewing It Up or our blog newsletter, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at AllFreeSewing.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at AllFreeSewing.com. To unsubscribe from the sewing email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Sewing It Up or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: https://www.allfreesewing.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a pattern box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreeSewing.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@AllFreeSewing.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
Updated November 21, 2017
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Magic Pillowcase
- Little Black Dress Pattern
- DIY Face Mask Donation Information
- 6 Pocket Tote Bag
- How To Cinch A Waist With Elastic
- Easy Fabric Gift Bag
- Plus Size Babydoll Blouse
- Diy Bean Bag Toss Game
- Handy Dandy Tool Organizer Case
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners