How to Download our eBooks
- Our eBooks are available as FREE PDF documents. PDFs look very much like printed pages in a book. See the advantages of eBooks below.
- You need Adobe to view our PDF eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader from the Adobe web site. To download Abobe Reader, click the above link and then click the Download button. Open the Install Program. Adobe will walk you through setting up Adobe Reader on your computer.
- Once you have installed Abode Reader, you are set to go. Just click on the Download link on any eBook page and the eBook PDF will open in your internet browser.
- Abode Reader has a different menu than Internet Explorer. In this menu, you will see a Save function (looks like a floppy disc) to save a copy of the eBook to your computer. This way, you won’t have to find the eBook again on our website to view it. Save to your desktop for the easiest reference.
- PDF documents are very easy to print, which is why we make our eBooks in this format. We want you to be able to print out our wonderful craft projects and refer to them as you craft! You will find a print function to the top left of the Abode menu (looks like a printer).
- An eBook is a book in electronic format, which can be downloaded to your computer (PC, Mac, Laptop, PDA) and read on the screen or printed out. An eBook can have numbered pages, table of contents, pictures and graphics; exactly like a printed book.
- eBooks take up less space than printed books. You don't need a library or a room to store eBooks. You can store hundreds and thousands of eBooks on your computer.
- With modern technology, you can read eBooks anywhere: on the bus, train, airplane and while standing in line.
- eBooks can show links, for easy access to more information and related websites.
- eBooks are searchable. You can easily search for information in an eBook, instead of turning page after page.
- eBooks can be printable, so that if you wish to read an eBook in the traditional way, you can very inexpensively print it with your home printer or at any printing shop.
- Fonts in eBooks can be resized, making it easier to read for people with disabilities. With additional software, some eBooks can be turned into audio books.
- You can download an eBook 24 hours a day, every day of the year, from the comfort of your own house or office. With a laptop and internet connection, you can download an eBook while on vacation.
- 25+ How to Make Potholders Patterns and Other Kitchen Projects
- Sewing Caddy
- Ruffle Blouse
- Reusable Hanging Kitchen Towels
- Stash Busting Linen Napkins
- Scraptacular Pot Holder Pocket
- Amazing Amish DIY Dish Towel
- Rustic Fabric Bowl Tutorial
- 20+ Patterns to Make Dish Towels
- Upcycled Toddler Sleeping Bag
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Triangle Garland
- Simply Darling Baby Quilt Pattern
- 2 Hour Tunic Dress Tutorial
- Scrappy Strip Pillow Tutorial
- Apron with Detachable Oven Mitt Pattern
- DIY Woven Rug Tutorial
- Sew an Elastic Waistband that Won't Twist
- How to Sew Binding onto a Quilt
- How to Sew a Bowtie
- Giant Floor Pillow Tutorial