AllFreeSewing.com is a supportive sewing website and community that provides over 7,000 free sewing patterns and tutorials, videos, tips and tricks, and sewing resources to beginner to advanced sewists. We provide free content through creative, budget-friendly, and easy projects and tutorials. Our readers are at-home sewists who adore quick, practical, and thrifty sewing projects and patterns.
AllFreeSewing.com readers love making gifts for their new grandbaby, thrifty home décor, and anything DIY designer. Some of our most popular content includes dresses, skirts, printable patterns, and ideas for plus-size clothing. Our readers typically love one hour or less projects, like the Twenty Minute Tote.
Check out our staff page to meet the editors of AllFreeSewing!
Quick Facts about Prime Publishing
Our goal is to provide five minutes of fun every day in the life of a crafter, as well as quick and easy ideas for any occasion.
- More than 40 million monthly page views by crafters, makers, and DIYers.
- More than 6 million eNewsletter subscribers.
- 38 websites that cover everything from knitting and crochet to food and wine!
Quick Facts about AllFreeSewing
- More than 290,000 followers and subscribers across Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media platforms.
- More than 22,000 YouTube Subscribers.
- In-house video studio, craft studio, two test kitchens, and 40+ full-time editors show our commitment to creating quality content for crafts.
Connect With Us
AllFreeSewing on YouTube
Subscribe to AllFreeSewing on YouTube for hundreds of free sewing videos and tutorials! We bring in crafting talent from all over the blogosphere frequently to film the latest and greatest quick and easy sewing tutorials in our studio!
About Our Free eNewsletters
Sewing It Up
Our free email newsletter, Sewing It Up, will teach you how to sew, no matter what your skill level. Every issue of Sewing It Up features gorgeous sewing patterns, inspiring projects, new reader tips and questions, fun quizzes, and so much more!
Seams and Scissors
Did you know that our blog has it's own newsletter? Sign up for our blog email newsletter, Seams and Scissors, to get brand new ideas for sewists and quilters delivered directly to your inbox.
The Giveaway Gazette
Find out about all of the newest giveaways featured on AllFreeSewing and our sister sites. Each week there are more than 36 different contests you can enter, featuring prizes like cookware, yarn, kitchen gadgets, and more!
More Helpful Links
Contact Us: For more questions about AllFreeSewing, our newsletters, or our projects, check out our Contact Us page.
Submit Your Project: Become a published sewist! Submit Your Project today.
FAQs: Still can't find what you're looking for? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
About Prime Publishing
AllFreeSewing is owned by Prime Publishing LLC, a leader in building multi-platform brands that inform, inspire, and engage consumer audiences. Meeting at the intersection of information and engagement, and powered by innovation, the Prime Publishing brands span digital websites, email newsletters, social media, and e-commerce. Our diverse group of cooking and crafting properties allows consumers to enjoy the content they desire on their desktop, laptop, tablet, phone, and more.
Proud Members and Supporters of
Project of the Day
"Make a bolster pillow using an old nightgown. This is a wonderful gift for a child who has outgrown a nightgown or for a mother to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Nightgown Bolster Pillow"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tutorial: Easy Linen Napkins
- Easy Diy Wool Dress Tutorial
- Mitered Corners
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- 22 Easter Projects To Sew
- Make Your Own Dress: 4 Spring Dresses for Women
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Upcycled Denim Hanging Baskets
- Bargello Placemats
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners