AllFreeSewing.com is a supportive sewing website and community that provides over 7,000 free sewing patterns and tutorials, videos, tips and tricks, and sewing resources to beginner to advanced sewists. We provide free content through creative, budget-friendly, and easy projects and tutorials. Our readers are at-home sewists who adore quick, practical, and thrifty sewing projects and patterns.
AllFreeSewing.com readers love making gifts for their new grandbaby, thrifty home décor, and anything DIY designer. Some of our most popular content includes dresses, skirts, printable patterns, and ideas for plus-size clothing. Our readers typically love one hour or less projects, like the Twenty Minute Tote.
Check out our staff page to meet the editors of AllFreeSewing!
Quick Facts about Prime Publishing
Our goal is to provide five minutes of fun every day in the life of a crafter, as well as quick and easy ideas for any occasion.
- More than 34 million monthly page views by crafters, makers, and DIYers.
- More than 5.1 million email newsletter subscribers.
- 50+ websites that cover everything from knitting and crochet to food and wine!
- More than 5 million followers/subscribers on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.
- In-house video studio, two test kitchens, and 20+ full-time editors show our commitment to creating quality content for crafts.
- Proud publisher of Wildfowl Carving magazine, Rug Hooking magazine, plus I Like Knitting, I Like Crochet, and RecipeLion Cooking Club digital magazines.
Contact Us: For more questions about AllFreeDIYWeddings, our newsletters, or our projects, check out our Contact Us page.
Submit Your Project: Become a published crafter! Submit Your Project today.
Virtual Events: Join us via Zoom for an online crafting class! Learn more about FaveCrafts Studio Live here.
FAQs: Still can't find what you're looking for? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Connect with Us
About Our Free eNewsletters
Sewing it Up
Whether you're making stylish clothing, accessories, home decor, or something else entirely, you're sure to find sewing inspiration in our endless collection of free patterns.
The Giveaway Gazette
Find out about all of the newest giveaways featured on all of Prime Publishing's sister sites. Each week there are more than 36 different contests you can enter, featuring prizes like cookware, yarn, kitchen gadgets, and more!
About Prime Publishing
Prime Publishing LLC is a leader in building multi-platform brands that inform, inspire, and engage consumer audiences. Meeting at the intersection of information and engagement, and powered by innovation, the Prime Publishing brands span digital websites, email newsletters, social media, and e-commerce. Our diverse group of cooking and crafting properties allows consumers to enjoy the content they desire on their desktop, laptop, tablet, phone, and more.
We Care: We love to give back to our community whenever we can. Over the years, we have worked with organizations such as Project Linus, American Heart Association, Warm Up America, Rush University Medical Center, Help Heal Veterans, Feed My Starving Children, and the Greater Chicago Food Depository. Learn more about our charity work here.
Awards & Recognition:
- YouTube's Silver Creator Award Winner: Our sister property, AllFreeCrochet, was our first property to receive YouTube's Silver Creator Award. This is awarded to YouTube channels that reach or surpass 100,000 subscribers. Learn more about this major milestone here.
- Mequoda's Rocket Award Winner: Many of our of properties over the years have received Mequoda's Rocket Award. The Rocket Award annually recognizes and honors the fastest growing media properties. Learn more about this achievement here.
Proud Members and Supporters of
Project of the Day
Looking for a breezy and stylish top for spring? You'll love wearing this simple and flowy top that's perfect for layering with comfy… Continue reading: "Tapered Rectangle Top Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- Banner From Felted Wool Sweaters
- Beginner Sewing Techniques - How To Make A Very Easy Credit Card Panel.
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners