Love the sewing projects you see here? Now you can publish your own sewing project here too! Submit your sewing tutorial by filling out this form and you'll see your sewing project featured right here on AllFreeSewing.
- Projects must be original designs by YOU
- Must include a photo (or several photos)
- Projects may be featured on another site or blog currently.
Become a published sewist today!
Projects we're looking for right now:
- Summer-themed crafts
- Summer skirts, dress, and shorts
- Romper patterns
Projects we'll accept anytime:
- American Girl Doll patterns / Barbie patterns
- Plus-size patterns
- Religious sewing projects for our Faithfully Homemade newsletter
- Sewing projects for babies
- Women's skirts and dresses
- Girl's skirts and dresses
- Home decor
- DIY organizers
- Bags (totes, purses, hobo bags, etc)
- How-to articles
- Printable patterns
- Vintage-inspired sewing projects
- Scrap-busting projects
- Beginner sewing projects
- And more!
Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded project.
Your project has been submitted.
Thank you for your ideas!
Would you like to submit another craft?
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- Mason Jar Pincushion
- DIY Circle Swimsuit Cover Up
- Adorable Bakery Embroidery Pattern
- What are the Best Fabrics for Face Masks?
- Upcycled Jeans Fabric Basket
- Why And How To Use Interfacing
- 16 Face Coverings to Sew
- DIY Coffee Cozy with Photograph
- DIY T-Shirt Dress
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners