Love the sewing projects you see here? Now you can publish your own sewing project here too! Submit your free sewing tutorial by filling out this form and you'll see your sewing project featured right here on AllFreeSewing.
- Projects must be original free designs by YOU
- Must include a finished project photo (or several photos)
- Projects may be featured on another site or blog currently
- Please do not submit duplicate projects already on our site
- We do not accept reviews or collection pages
Projects We're Looking for Right Now:
- Fall/winter-themed crafts
- Winter shirts, dresses, and pants
- Scarf patterns
- Pocket scarf and shawl patterns
- Holiday projects
- Christmas projects
Projects We're Looking For Year Round:
- American Girl Doll patterns / Barbie patterns
- Plus-size patterns
- Religious sewing projects for our Faithfully Homemade newsletter
- Sewing projects for babies
- Women's skirts and dresses
- Men's clothing
- Girl's skirts and dresses
- Home decor
- DIY organizers
- Bags (totes, purses, hobo bags, etc)
- How-to articles
- Printable patterns
- Vintage-inspired sewing projects
- Scrap-busting projects
- Beginner sewing projects
- And more!
Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded project.
- We only accept FREE craft tutorials
- Please write a title; do not paste the URL in the title field
- We DO NOT accept collection pages
- We DO NOT accept product reviews
- Always include a finished project photo in your submission
- Please do not submit duplicate projects. If your project is already hosted on our site, the duplicate will be deactivated.
Become a published sewist today!
Your project has been submitted.
Thank you for your ideas!
Would you like to submit another craft?
Project of the Day
If you are a sewing mom or grandma with little ones around the house, finding a way to tuck your sharp sewing supplies out of the… Continue reading: "Simple and Sweet Sewing Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 7 Types of Embroidery
- How To Make The Easiest Tassels Ever
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Womens Cowl Sweatshirt
- Girls Romper Pattern
- Diy Princess In Black Costume
- How To Sew A Ball - Free Ball Sewing Pattern
- Makeup Bag Pattern
- The Easiest Reversible Placemats Ever
- Microwave Baked Potato Bag (easy)
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners