- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
What Our Readers Are Loving
Discover our most popular sewing patterns, guides, and collections right now! They may be old or they may be new, but one thing's for sure: these pages and projects are helpful for and loved by sewists of all skill levels and backgrounds.
Sewing for Beginners
Sewing is for everyone, from those first learning how to thread a needle to professional designer sewists. If you want to learn how to sew, this list of free beginner sewing projects and resources will start your sewing escapades on the right foot!
Making Your Own Clothes
Nobody wants to spend a fortune on new clothes. With the help of these free clothing patterns and ideas, now you don’t have to! Eliminate the stress of staying in style when you learn to sew clothes with these stunning tutorials.
Free Purse Patterns
Learn how to make a coin purse, handbag, clutch, and more using any of these free bag patterns. You'll love sewing your own bags and these free purse patterns have everything you want. Find designs for practically any style you're looking to make.
Sewing Tutorials & Patterns
Check out these exclusive tutorials and patterns from AllFreeSewing! Whether you're a beginner or advanced, you can find the best and easiest tutorials and projects to make with your existing skills (or expand them with a challenge!).
What We Offer
- Free email newsletter, Sewing It Up: Enjoy a wide variety of free patterns delivered right to your inbox! You’ll have a wide variety of sewing patterns to choose from including dresses, baby patterns, bags, home decor, holiday patterns, and more. Every issue of Sewing It Up features gorgeous sewing photos, inspiring free sewing patterns, and video tutorials that sewists are sure to love. Sign up here!
- AllFreeSewing User Account: Create a FREE account on AllFreeSewing for access to user features such as commenting on patterns, adding private notes to patterns, rating patterns, and a personal Sewing Patterns Box. With your own personal Patterns Box, you can save your favorite free sewing patterns from all over AllFreeSewing.com in one place. Create a FREE account today!
Project of the Day
Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ruffled Diaper Cover Pattern
- Girl's Vintage Pinafore Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Pattern For Girls
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Loose Ends
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners