Discover our most popular sewing patterns and collections right now! They may be old or they may be new, but one thing's for sure: these pages and projects are helpful for and loved by sewists of all skill levels and backgrounds.
Sewing is for everyone, from those first learning how to thread a needle to professional designer sewists. If you want to learn how to sew, this list of free beginner sewing projects will start your sewing escapades on the right foot!
Nobody wants to spend a fortune on new clothes. With the help of these free clothing patterns and ideas, now you don’t have to! Eliminate the stress of staying in style when you learn to sew clothes with these stunning tutorials.
Learn how to make a handbag or purse using any of these free bag patterns. You'll love sewing your own bags and these free purse patterns have everything you want. Find designs for practically any style of purse you're looking to make.
Check out these exclusive tips, tricks, and tutorials from AllFreeSewing! Whether you need a guide to different stitches or instructions on how to use a needle threader, we've got you covered.
What We Offer
- Free email newsletter, Sewing It Up: Enjoy a wide variety of free patterns delivered right to your inbox! You’ll have a wide variety of sewing patterns to choose from including dresses, baby patterns, bags, home decor, holiday patterns, and more. Every issue of Sewing It Up features gorgeous sewing photos, inspiring free sewing patterns, and video tutorials that sewists are sure to love. Sign up here!
- AllFreeSewing User Account: Create a FREE account on AllFreeSewing for access to user features such as commenting on patterns, adding private notes to patterns, rating patterns, and a personal Sewing Patterns Box. With your own personal Patterns Box, you can save your favorite free sewing patterns from all over AllFreeSewing.com in one place. Create a FREE account today!
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Aladdin's Vest
- How to Sew Canvas
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- How to Make a Soft Baby Blanket (Video)
- National Sewing Month 2019
- 20 DIY Window Treatments
- 30 1920s Patterns Coco Chanel Would Love
- How to Sew a Drawstring Bag
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners