Open Back Top Vintage Sewing Pattern
By: Laura Casey from sewdifferent.co.uk
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Use vintage sewing patterns to create a gorgeous sewn top pattern that is extra flattering and surprisingly comfy. This neat retro top hangs beautifully on any body type and comes complete with a built-in panel, ensuring that you do not have to wear too many layers underneath. You will love making your own clothes inspired by 60s fashion when you sew up the Open Back Top Vintage Sewing Pattern. This free downloadable sewing pattern will take you an afternoon to create and requires several yards of fabric.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Weekend project
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 50+ Quick and Easy Sewing Projects
- 28 Wardrobe Refashion Projects + 16 Ideas for the Whole Family
- Easy Sewing Custom Sheers Tutorial
- DIY Ladder Stitch or Invisible Stitch
- How To Add Magnetic Snaps To a Bag
- How to Quilt on Your Sewing Machine
- Kinsugi Inspired Trousers
- Girls Pleated Dress
- Girls Ladybug Costume Pattern
- 2 Easy Sleeves for Your Sleeveless Dress