Link to AllFreeSewing
If you want to link to AllFreeSewing.com, we're more than happy to exchange links with you.
To trade links, first choose one of our text links or buttons below , then post it on your website. Once your link is live, please send us an email using our contact form with the following information:
1. The URL for the page with our link
2. The HTML code you would like us to post
Once we receive your email, we will post your link in our links section.
All links are subject to approval.
Grab a Button:
1. Right click image and save to your computer.
2. Upload to your website.
3. Link image to www.AllFreeSewing.com.
Get Free Sewing Patterns: Your home for hundreds and hundreds of great sewing patterns is AllFreeSewing.com. Sew yourself something nice or sew a gift for a loved one. We have home dec, clothes, bags and totes, and more.
You can copy and paste the code below:
<a href="http://www.AllFreeSewing.com">Free Sewing Patterns</a> - Holiday Sewing, Free Sewing Patterns, Free Clothing Sewing Patterns and More from AllFreeSewing.com
Or you can use the linking information provided below:
Title: Free Sewing Patterns at AllFreeSewing.com
Text: Your home of hundreds of great sewing patterns is AllFreeSewing.com. Sew yourself something nice or sew a gift for a loved one. We have home dec, clothes, bags and totes, and more!
- Mother's Day Recipe Oven Mitt Tutorial
- Apron with Detachable Oven Mitt Pattern
- Hexagon Fat Quarter DIY Pillow
- How to Make an Indestructible Dog Toy
- Patchwork Fat Quarter Shower Curtain
- Colorful Relaxation Hassock
- Frou Frou Bag Pattern
- DIY Vera Bradley Makeup Bag
- Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer
- Non-Slip Foot Pedal Pad
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Scrunchie Sewing Pattern
- How To Cut Leggings Into Shorts
- How To Add A Side Pocket To Leggings
- Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeSewing
- Diy Dog Leash
- Fun Diy Sunglasses Case
- Kim from Exquisitely Unremarkable
- How To Make Kids Pants Smaller
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Making Bias Tape
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners