In today's cluttered ad environment, with new technologies emerging almost daily, the age-old question of how to engage your consumers has become even more critical. The online landscape for marketers is often described as follows:
- Portals and top 50 sites offer broad reach and some integration, but at a relatively high cost for the audience
- Ad networks offer mass and scale but limited integration and personalization and in many cases marketers do not know where their message is being displayed or with what type of content.
- Search offers targeting with high competition and reaching a select audience.
We offer: Highly engaged motivated female consumers covering a variety of topics from Frugal Living to Crafting, from Diet and Wellness to Lifestyle, Home Decor and more Prime Publishing LLC can create a broad campaign that targets the consumers you want to reach, where you want to reach them.
As an advertiser, you will have a wide array of opportunities to engage our audience:
- Text Links
- Sponsorship Opportunities including editorial integration, channel exclusivity, microsites, and a full range of beyond the banner opportunities.
The Banners and Emails are targeted through pre-selected criteria or using customized models. Subscriber permission is vitally important. Therefore, client Email is sent only to registered newsletter subscribers who have opted-in and confirmed their desire to receive them.
Our targeted media is specifically designed to generate a profitable response to meet your objectives. For more information, media kit and/or to contact us, please visit Prime Publishing LLC
- How to Resize a Bra
- 6 Free Casserole Carrier Patterns + 16 Other Food Transport Ideas
- Comfy Chic Sweatshirt Dress
- Pleated Maxi Skirt Tutorial
- Travel Diaper Changing Pad Pattern
- City Chic DIY Purse Pattern
- How to Make Your Own Clothes: Fashion Fabrics by Free Spirit
- Hot Potato Pouch
- Scrappy DIY Christmas Ornaments
- 45 Dress Patterns for Sewing + 11 New Free Dress Patterns
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Free Sewing Projects to Make for Going Back to School
- 6 Sew Easy To Make Christmas Ornaments
- 6 Sewing Projects for Christmas: How to Make Easy Last Minute Christmas Gifts
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Give Thanks: 10 Sewing Ideas for Thanksgiving
- Homemade Halloween Costumes: 11 Kids Halloween Costume Ideas
- How to Make Your Own Halloween Costumes: 9 DIY Halloween Costumes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Donna Downey Studios Fabric
- Donut DIY Pillow Pattern
- How to Make a Pencil Skirt: 11 Free Skirt Patterns
- Ten Minute Wallet
- Look at Me! Tote Bag Pattern
- Touch of Flair Notebook
- Convenient Business Card Holder
- Roll-Up DIY Cosmetics Bag
- Embroidery Online
- Hands-on-Heart Breast Cancer Pillow Drive