In today's cluttered ad environment, with new technologies emerging almost daily, the age-old question of how to engage your consumers has become even more critical. The online landscape for marketers is often described as follows:
- Portals and top 50 sites offer broad reach and some integration, but at a relatively high cost for the audience
- Ad networks offer mass and scale but limited integration and personalization and in many cases marketers do not know where their message is being displayed or with what type of content.
- Search offers targeting with high competition and reaching a select audience.
We offer: Highly engaged motivated female consumers covering a variety of topics from Frugal Living to Crafting, from Diet and Wellness to Lifestyle, Home Decor and more Prime Publishing LLC can create a broad campaign that targets the consumers you want to reach, where you want to reach them.
As an advertiser, you will have a wide array of opportunities to engage our audience:
- Text Links
- Sponsorship Opportunities including editorial integration, channel exclusivity, microsites, and a full range of beyond the banner opportunities.
The Banners and Emails are targeted through pre-selected criteria or using customized models. Subscriber permission is vitally important. Therefore, client Email is sent only to registered newsletter subscribers who have opted-in and confirmed their desire to receive them.
Our targeted media is specifically designed to generate a profitable response to meet your objectives. For more information, media kit and/or to contact us, please visit Prime Publishing LLC
- Let's Stay Home Pillow Sewing Pattern
- 75+ Dress Patterns for Sewing + New Free Dress Patterns
- High Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Fleecy Sheep Purse Sewing Pattern
- Jogging Pants Refashion Pattern
- Dog Bed Sewing Pattern
- Monster Finger Puppets Sewing Pattern
- 75+ Free Baby Sewing Patterns You'll Adore
- Faux Leather Tote Bag
- Reversible Mason Jar Cozy Sewing Pattern
- 6 Sew Easy To Make Christmas Ornaments
- 9 Ways To Transform Old T-Shirts
- Sewing For Beginners
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- The Sewn Christmas Gifts Guide
- 8 Easter Sewing Projects
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects
- Upcycle T-Shirts: 10 Projects to Make for Kids
- 6 Holiday Sewing Ideas: Celebrate a DIY 4th of July
- 6 Free Sewing Projects to Make for Going Back to School
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Flock Together Fabric Collection
- Dr. Seuss-Inspired Book Bag
- Cutest Ever Wall Organizer
- Fabulous Laptop Sleeve Tutorial
- DIY-licious Pin Cushion Pattern
- Daily Grind Scarf Tutorial
- Quick and Easy Infinity Scarf Tutorial
- Uniquely Yours DIY Belt
- Windy City Bags
- Bag and Play Mat in One