In today's cluttered ad environment, with new technologies emerging almost daily, the age-old question of how to engage your consumers has become even more critical. The online landscape for marketers is often described as follows:
- Portals and top 50 sites offer broad reach and some integration, but at a relatively high cost for the audience
- Ad networks offer mass and scale but limited integration and personalization and in many cases marketers do not know where their message is being displayed or with what type of content.
- Search offers targeting with high competition and reaching a select audience.
We offer: Highly engaged motivated female consumers covering a variety of topics from Frugal Living to Crafting, from Diet and Wellness to Lifestyle, Home Decor and more Prime Publishing LLC can create a broad campaign that targets the consumers you want to reach, where you want to reach them.
As an advertiser, you will have a wide array of opportunities to engage our audience:
- Text Links
- Sponsorship Opportunities including editorial integration, channel exclusivity, microsites, and a full range of beyond the banner opportunities.
The Banners and Emails are targeted through pre-selected criteria or using customized models. Subscriber permission is vitally important. Therefore, client Email is sent only to registered newsletter subscribers who have opted-in and confirmed their desire to receive them.
Our targeted media is specifically designed to generate a profitable response to meet your objectives. For more information, media kit and/or to contact us, please visit Prime Publishing LLC
- 75+ Dress Patterns for Sewing + New Free Dress Patterns
- Fat Quarter Long Wrap Skirt
- 75+ Free Baby Sewing Patterns You'll Adore
- Fat Quarter Tote Bag
- Phoebe Fringe Purse Tutorial
- Fobulous Key Fob
- Fat Quarter Bag
- 23 Sewing Projects Inspired by the 1970s
- 40 Figure Flattering Free Sewing Patterns
- Grandma's Pincushion Thread Catcher Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- One-Yard Sydney Dress Pattern
- Celine Oversized Bag Pattern
- Charm Pack Patchwork Skirt
- Halloween Sweater Embroidery Tutorial
- Anthropologie-Inspired Flamenco Shower Curtain
- Easy Swing Dress Tutorial
- Rose Quartz & Serenity Fabric Collection Review
- Polar Bear Applique Tote
- 5 Minute DIY Hair Ties
- Joie de Vivre Fabric Collection Review