9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
11 Sewing Room Ideas: How to Organize Your Room Free eBook
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Your craft room or sewing room is in complete disarray. Where are the needles? Where’s your favorite thread? Scissors are nowhere to be found, and you can’t seem to find your bias tape. Everything is all over the place, like a bomb went off or a three-year-old came in and threw a tantrum. It’s time to get organized, my friend. But don't fret, it’s as easy as downloading this free eBook, 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How to Organize Your Room. You’ll find amazing and creative tips and tricks to take your room from dab to fab in no time at all.
Getting organized doesn’t have to wait until your New Year’s resolution or spring cleaning. You can dig into that messy sewing room right now and begin straightening things up. This amazing collection of DIY room ideas is perfect for organizing your sewing room. Download this eBook for great tips on organization.
Sew your way to a more organized crafting room with these fun projects. You’re going to love all the great ideas we have for you to try. These sewing room ideas are sure to make you crafting life so much easier.
You won’t believe how easy it is to clean up the disarray and straighten up. Not only will it show you how to organize your room, it also helps you clean up your hoard of scraps since most of these projects are scrapbusters. You’ll kick yourself for not downloading this eBook sooner.
Plus, Don't Miss Our Other eBooks!
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
What's In This Free eBook:
Sewing Room Organization
There are some really great projects included that will take items that you already have and dress them up in new and fun ways. Take, for example, the “Thrifted Clothing Sewing Kit” (pg. 8). This awesome project takes your fabric scraps and a vegetable and turns them into a beautiful sewing kit that will sit neatly at your desk.
Wall Hang Organizers
You know what probably isn’t being utilized in your craft room? Your walls. Look around. There’s an untapped resource for amazing organization. You can do so much by just hanging hooks on your walls, but that’s no fun nor does that look cute. In this free eBook, you’ll find some great ideas for sewing room organization, including some great hanging crafts that will help you keep things organized.
The “DIY Hanging Jewelry Organizer” (pg. 14) is a great craft that will help you organize all those jewelry projects that you’re working on or have finished. This could also be utilized as storage for your sewing materials and tools. It doesn’t have to just be for jewelry. You can store a lot of things in this awesome wall hang.
More Creative DIY Ideas
By far the most creative idea in this eBook is the “Wrapping Paper Organizer” (pg. 25). This awesome project takes a simple stool and turns it into an all-inclusive wrapping paper holder. There’s a spot for gift bags, tape, bows, and a ton of rolls of wrapping paper.
Need Help Downloading?
New to the digital experience or simply can't quite figure out how to get your eyes on this full collection of free sewing projects? No problem! We're here to help. You can easily download and print out each book for on-hand reference while crafting. For help downloading our eBooks, check out the FAQ here.
Sign Up for Our Free eNewsletter!
With your free copy of the 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How to Organize Your Room you can also subscribe to the Sewing It Up newsletter to become part of a helpful and friendly sewing community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free sewing patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more.
- Chances to win sewing books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of over 2,500 more free sewing patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the sewing community.
If you've ever searched for free sewing patterns, free purse patterns, free clothing patterns, or anything in-between, let AllFreeSewing.com deliver quality projects and ideas from talented designers. Check out this free eBook and the AllFreeSewing.com site to draw tons of sewing inspiration!
Read NextDiy Hanging Storage Baskets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
This Itty Bitty Simple Dress Pattern combines the adorable look of a little girls' dress with the convenience of a onesie, making it… Continue reading: "Itty Bitty Simple Dress Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Tiny Hem With The Rolled Hem Foot
- Turning Japanese Bag Free Sewing Pattern And Tutorial
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners