9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
Large DIY Fabric Basket
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make a large DIY fabric basket that is perfect for organizing! It holds all my throw blankets, toys, or even all the dirty towels. We have a very specific space for our master bedroom hamper. It’s pretty small and regular hampers or laundry baskets don’t fit there. I realized I could make my own fabric basket in whatever size I wanted, and I’m sharing the tutorial so you can make one too! In this sewing project I used mediumweight fusible interfacing and double sided fusible foam. I like the foam better than fusible fleece because it is just a little sturdier while still being soft. The mediumweight interfacing was not stiff enough and I wish I would’ve used something stiffer. You can use your preference of interfacing to make the basket your way."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Lined Drawstring Bag
- DIY Christmas Tulle Circle Skirt
- Stuffed Christmas Tree
- Rudolph Christmas Stocking Pattern
- No-Sew Sloth Hoodie
- Women's Raglan Shirt
- Christmas Embroidery Hoop
- DIY Polar Bear Pillow
- DIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
- Rolled Hem with a Serger
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners