Love the sewing projects you see here? Now you can publish your own sewing project here too! Submit your free sewing tutorial by filling out this form and you'll see your sewing project featured right here on AllFreeSewing.
- Projects must be original free designs by YOU
- Must include a finished project photo (or several photos)
- Projects may be featured on another site or blog currently
- Please do not submit duplicate projects already on our site
- We do not accept reviews or collection pages
Projects We're Looking for Right Now:
- Spring/Summer-themed crafts
- Winter/spring shirts, dresses, and pants
- Plus-size clothing patterns (women and men)
- Men's clothing
- Pocket scarf, scarf, and shawl patterns
- Holiday projects
Projects We're Looking For Year Round:
- American Girl Doll patterns / Barbie patterns
- Plus-size patterns
- Religious sewing projects for our Faithfully Homemade newsletter
- Sewing projects for babies
- Women's skirts and dresses
- Men's clothing
- Girl's skirts and dresses
- Home decor
- DIY organizers
- Bags (totes, purses, hobo bags, etc)
- How-to articles
- Printable patterns
- Vintage-inspired sewing projects
- Scrap-busting projects
- Beginner sewing projects
- Christmas projects
- And more!
Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded project.
- We only accept FREE craft tutorials
- Please write a title; do not paste the URL in the title field
- We DO NOT accept collection pages
- We DO NOT accept product reviews
- Always include a finished project photo in your submission
- Please do not submit duplicate projects. If your project is already hosted on our site, the duplicate will be deactivated
- We do not accept sponsored posts - All sponsored content must go through our sales team, who can be contacted here
Become a published sewist today!
Your project has been submitted.
Thank you for your ideas!
Would you like to submit another craft?
Project of the Day
Create a breezy, boho chic cardigan that's sure to be your wardrobe essential for spring and summer with this sewing tutorial. With… Continue reading: "Simple Kimono Cardigan Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners