9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a teeny tiny couch to hide an unsightly tissue box when you create this adorable, upcycled sewing project. This eccentric little piece of DIY home decor is designed to use up old scraps from jeans and other clothing you no longer wear. The Old Jeans Mini Sofa will take you several hours to make, requires just under a yard of fabric scraps, and is sure to impress your friends. Consider combining this and other scrap fabric projects to create a unique bundle of housewarming gifts for a friend.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- Easy Hanging Kitchen Towel
- How To Pick Fabric For A Quilt
- Embroidered Coffe Pot Cozy
- Diy Witch Hat In Any Size
- Easy Sewing Tricks- How-to Make Shaped Bag Straps
- How To Make A Triangle Scarf
- Cute Diy Flamingo Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners