We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Here is a blouse to represent you all in many different activities. For lunch with a friend, taking a long trip, or going to the doctors or even hiking, this blouse will do it all depending on what fabric you choose. I have chosen silk because of the breath-ability in the soaring temperatures particularly where I live here in Singapore. This is a blouse that will look great with shorts, pencil skirts, skinny jeans, pajama pants, and goes fantastic under a suit. The best part? For intermediate level sewers, this project is super easy to make. I hope you enjoy!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Children’s Robe Pattern
- Disney-Inspired Purse Pattern
- How to Sew a Maxi Dress
- Handmade Wooden Point Press
- Double-Sided Blanket Scarf Pattern
- Darling DIY Doll Swimsuit and Leotard
- Simple Upcycled Cardigan Tutorial
- Pom Pom Patchwork Scarf Pattern
- 23 Vintage Hat Sewing Patterns (+ Headbands and Veils)
- Girls’ Cinderella Dress Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners