Embroidered Word Art
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Do you ever go through craft phases? Like figuring out all the different things you can do with Mod Podge, or using your printer for almost everything. Well, I'm currently wrapped up in a love affair with embroidery. Not to say I'm especially talented at it -- or frankly, even good -- but it's been inspiring me lately."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
If you like this sewing tutorial, check out this collection of 24 Perfect Free Sewing Patterns for Every Room in Your House!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch delivers what the name implies. In thirty minutes you can dominate DIY purses and bags by creating… Continue reading: "Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Best Sewing Tools For Beginners
- How To Make A Fall Placemat
- Zippered Pocket Tutorial
- Bunny Drawstring Bag
- Cute Full Apron
- Faux Fur Winter Accessories
- Oven Mitts
- 25 Sewing Projects For Christmas
- How To Make Envelope Pillow Covers
- How To Sew A Drawstring Bag
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners