How do I submit my sewing pattern, link, tip or tutorial for publication?
See your clever sewing tip, pattern, link or tutorial published with your name at AllFreeSewing.com! We link to sewing patterns, providing a short description of the pattern, difficulty level and an overview of required materials. We also publish full instructional sewing tutorials on AllFreeSewing.com.
Simply contact us with your sewing link and a member of the editorial team will get back to you. For longer sewing tips or tutorials, an AllFreeSewing.com editor will send you a Sewing Project Submission Guide. We prefer tutorials with images and also welcome sewing videos at our website. Three ways you can submit are:
a. Links to sewing patterns - Send us your link via this form so we can review it and link out to it. We will also ask for a byline, difficulty level and appromximate project completion time.
b. Full tutorials for our Tutorials section – Contact us and we will send you our easy guidelines so you can provide your full sewing tutorial via Word document.
c. Full sewing tips for our Tips section – Contact us and we will send you our easy guidelines so you can provide your full sewing tips via Word document.
If you would like to submit your full pattern, please also contact our sister site www.FaveCrafts.com. FaveCrafts.com will be more than happy to consider your full pattern and post it in their sewing categories. You can contact us with the information and an Editor on the FaveCrafts.com team will get back to you shortly.
- 75+ Dress Patterns for Sewing + New Free Dress Patterns
- Scrapbuster Infinity Scarf
- Lovelorn Quilt
- Let's Stay Home Pillow Sewing Pattern
- Upcycled Zipper Cookie Bag Sewing Pattern
- 75+ Free Baby Sewing Patterns You'll Adore
- Sweet Lady Jane Quilt
- 34 Scrap Fabric Projects
- Rosewater Quilt
- Boxy Cosmetic Bag Tutorial
- 6 Sew Easy To Make Christmas Ornaments
- 9 Ways To Transform Old T-Shirts
- Sewing For Beginners
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- The Sewn Christmas Gifts Guide
- 8 Easter Sewing Projects
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects
- Upcycle T-Shirts: 10 Projects to Make for Kids
- 6 Holiday Sewing Ideas: Celebrate a DIY 4th of July
- 6 Free Sewing Projects to Make for Going Back to School
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Karate Doll Clothes Pattern
- Scrubs Doll Clothes Patterns
- Funny Face Apron Tutorial
- English Garden Girl's Dress
- Windowpane DIY Drawstring Bag
- Magic Felt DIY Basket
- Splendid Spring Ukulele Bag
- How to Hem Guide
- How to Line a Skirt
- Flock Together Fabric Collection