We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
By Alissa Haight Carlton
Publisher: C&T Publishing
The 20 projects found in Modern Minimal deliver innovative ideas that are perfect for all your solid fabrics. These quilts are great for accenting with your favorite prints. Do away with the idea that quilts take forever to complete. Some of these wonderful quilts can be created in just one or two sittings! By ignoring the traditional idea that quilts need to made up of assembled blocks, Modern Minimal is made up of projects that imagine the quilt top as a whole. Try straight, strip, or improvisational piecing using strips, squares, and rectangles. All projects are beginner-friendly. Follow the laid out step-by-step instructions to create sleek quilts that belong in a modern home.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Find a Needle Amongst Pins
- Sarah Norton Ramberg from Sadie Seasongoods
- Kate Spade-Inspired Heart Tote Pattern
- Date Night Circle Skirt
- Easy DIY Sweatshirt to Bubble Skirt Refashion
- Simple Baby Gown Pattern
- Mermaid Tail Blanket Pattern
- Gatsby Fringe Tank Top Tutorial
- How to Make a Microwave Potato Bag
- Rustic Pillow Case with Ties Tutorial