We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
By Natsuno Hiraiwa
Shape Shape brings minimalist sewing to your living room. Find garments that require minimal sewing but deliver optimal results. For sewists of all ages, author Natsuno Hiraiwa shares a book full of beautiful and simple ideas. From signature vests, blouses, top and skirts, there is no shortage of lovely options to add to your wardrobe. The designs included feature draping and fabric cutting from a single flat cloth and transforming it into origami-like fashion. All of the patterns found in Shape Shape can be worn in several ways so one piece lends itself to many different options. Create “fashion origami” by following these unique ideas. Find construction guidance as well as a pattern insert. For anyone looking to advance their sewing in a modern and chic way, Shape Shape is not to be missed.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Stitch by Stitch: Learning to Sew, One Project at a Time
- Sewing Made Simple
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Patternmaking for a Perfect Fit
- Cut Up Couture
- Torie Jayne's Stylish Home Sewing
- Serendipity Studio Patterns
- 25 Handmade Gift Ideas from Top Designers
- The Marilyn Dress
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts Review
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Free Sewing Projects to Make for Going Back to School
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Adjustable Water Bottle Bag
- Vinyl Sewing Tips
- Bifold DIY Wallet
- Shocking Jersey Sewing Hack
- Pants to Summer Top Transformation
- Upcycled Crop Top
- Envelope Clutch Free Bag Pattern
- 15-Minute DIY Nursing Cover
- Parisienne Drape Dress Pattern
- Fabulous Fringe Bag Pattern