We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
By Natsuno Hiraiwa
Shape Shape brings minimalist sewing to your living room. Find garments that require minimal sewing but deliver optimal results. For sewists of all ages, author Natsuno Hiraiwa shares a book full of beautiful and simple ideas. From signature vests, blouses, top and skirts, there is no shortage of lovely options to add to your wardrobe. The designs included feature draping and fabric cutting from a single flat cloth and transforming it into origami-like fashion. All of the patterns found in Shape Shape can be worn in several ways so one piece lends itself to many different options. Create “fashion origami” by following these unique ideas. Find construction guidance as well as a pattern insert. For anyone looking to advance their sewing in a modern and chic way, Shape Shape is not to be missed.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Stitched Toys: 20 Stunning But Simple Designs
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Quilted Bags with Style
- Me and My Sewing Machine
- A Paper-Pieced Garden: 27 Mix-and-Match Blocks
- Serendipity Studio Patterns
- Sewing Vintage Modern
- Custom Couture
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects
- 8 Awesome DIY Organizers: Sewing Organizer Tutorials
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Free Sewing Patterns for Spring Fashion: 8 DIY Sewing Projects
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners