We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
By Natsuno Hiraiwa
Shape Shape brings minimalist sewing to your living room. Find garments that require minimal sewing but deliver optimal results. For sewists of all ages, author Natsuno Hiraiwa shares a book full of beautiful and simple ideas. From signature vests, blouses, top and skirts, there is no shortage of lovely options to add to your wardrobe. The designs included feature draping and fabric cutting from a single flat cloth and transforming it into origami-like fashion. All of the patterns found in Shape Shape can be worn in several ways so one piece lends itself to many different options. Create “fashion origami” by following these unique ideas. Find construction guidance as well as a pattern insert. For anyone looking to advance their sewing in a modern and chic way, Shape Shape is not to be missed.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sew-licious Little Things
- Stitched Toys: 20 Stunning But Simple Designs
- Custom Couture
- Beginner Friendly Quilts: The Best of Quilty
- Quilted Bags with Style
- Bags: The Modern Classics
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Artful Bags & Accessories
- The Perfect Handmade Bag
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 8 Easter Sewing Projects
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Free Sewing Patterns for Spring Fashion: 8 DIY Sewing Projects
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fat Quarter Gathered Quilt Top
- Vendor Free Apron Pattern
- Fold Over Tote Bag Pattern
- Jumbo DIY Laundry Bag Pattern
- Open Back Top Vintage Sewing Pattern
- 200+ DIY Sewing Projects for Beginners by the Minute
- Denim Tunic Dress Pattern
- Strawberry DIY Pot Holder
- Handkerchief Hem Maxi Dress Pattern
- One Yard Slouchy Bag Pattern