We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
By Natsuno Hiraiwa
Shape Shape brings minimalist sewing to your living room. Find garments that require minimal sewing but deliver optimal results. For sewists of all ages, author Natsuno Hiraiwa shares a book full of beautiful and simple ideas. From signature vests, blouses, top and skirts, there is no shortage of lovely options to add to your wardrobe. The designs included feature draping and fabric cutting from a single flat cloth and transforming it into origami-like fashion. All of the patterns found in Shape Shape can be worn in several ways so one piece lends itself to many different options. Create “fashion origami” by following these unique ideas. Find construction guidance as well as a pattern insert. For anyone looking to advance their sewing in a modern and chic way, Shape Shape is not to be missed.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 6 Sew Easy To Make Christmas Ornaments
- 9 Ways To Transform Old T-Shirts
- Sewing For Beginners
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- The Sewn Christmas Gifts Guide
- 8 Easter Sewing Projects
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects
- Upcycle T-Shirts: 10 Projects to Make for Kids
- 6 Holiday Sewing Ideas: Celebrate a DIY 4th of July
- 6 Free Sewing Projects to Make for Going Back to School
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Windy City Bags
- Bag and Play Mat in One
- How to Make a Hooded Towel for Kids
- Travel Diaper Changing Pad Pattern
- OlyFun Metallic Innovative Craft Material
- How to Make Toddler Ruffle Pants
- KC from The Real Thing with the Coake Family
- How to Make a Pillow Pet
- Boxy Cosmetic Bag Tutorial
- How to Sew a Fleece Hat