Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote
Sponsored by: Everything Mary
Reviewed by Kaylee Pope
If you are a sewist on the go, this Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote will quickly become your favorite traveling buddy. Easy to move from place to place, this travel case is stylish and efficient. You will never have to worry about your sewing machine breaking, denting, or getting banged up in a tightly packed car or airplane when you get your hands on this lovely, rolling suitcase for sewers. It is designed especially for travel, meaning it tows the line between spacious and compact perfectly.
In addition to efficiently carrying your sewing machine, this Rolling Sewing Tote comes equipped with an excellent system to carry many of your other sewing essentials. With pockets on the inside rim of the top of the carrier, this travel essential makes it easy for you to store and locate things like bobbins, thread, needles, and seam rippers in a pinch. The clear lining of the top storage area mean you will not have to go digging through a messy, extra tote bag or crowded pocket to find little things. Additionally, there are zippered pouches on three sides of this case. These spacious, zippered compartments are the perfect place to store scissors, patterns, fabric, and other larger pieces of sewing equipment. With everything in one place, the Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote almost makes it too easy to sew on the go.
Whether you are bringing your sewing machine along on a vacation, need your sewing machine while traveling for work, or just need a compact place to store your sewing materials, the Everything Mary Sewing Tote will not disappoint. It is so cute and trendy you will want to roll it just about anywhere.
This post contains sponsored links from Everything Mary. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cotton Candy Flannel Collection from Studio e
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Everything Mary Sewing Machine Cover
- Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote
- Everything Mary Square Sewing Box
- Cecilia Jorcin Clothing Patterns
- BERNINA 215 Sewing Machine
- Downton Abbey Fabric Collection
- Rick Rack Online Sewing Companion Class
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 8 Easter Sewing Projects
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Free Sewing Patterns for Spring Fashion: 8 DIY Sewing Projects
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Quilt and Needle
- Scrappy DIY Grocery Bag Pattern
- One Shoulder Dress Patterns for Sewing
- One Hour Kids' Pajama Pattern
- Summer Satchel Free Bag Pattern
- Foldable Tote Bag Pattern
- Adorable Rag Quilt
- 25+ Easy Stuffed Animal Patterns
- How to Cut Charm Squares
- Simple A-Line Dress