Everything Mary Sewing Machine Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you're an avid sewer, you know what your sewing machine does for you. On days of high stress or abounding creativity, the moment your foot touches the pedal of your machine your nerves calm down and you enter your flow. Face it; your sewing machine has saved you more than once, it's time to protect it. Everything Mary offers a gorgeous Sewing Machine Cover that correctly keeps your most prized possession dust-free and safe.
With outside slash pockets encircling the entire cover, you can keep more than your sewing machine safely harbored with this accessory. Store tools like scissors, rotary cutters, patterns and more inside this sewing machine cover so that everything you need for your current project remains in one place. No longer will you have to worry over an open pair of scissors on the ground or a lost seam ripper. There is a place for everything with this cover.
In addition to the protective functionality, the Everything Mary Sewing Machine Cover offers aesthetic appeal as well. With a black and white floral print that is quilted over, you can veil your machinery in a neutral cover that complements any room. Dressed in this sewing machine cover you won't be able to help but smile every time you see it. Breathe easy, because on top of being content in the fact that your machine looks great, you'll know it is well taken care of when you're off duty.
This post contains sponsored links from Everything Mary. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Marc Jacobs-Inspired Daisy Appliques
- Wool and the Gang
- Open Shoulder Blouse Tutorial
- Billie Jean Denim Yarn Review
- Toothbrush Travel Case Tutorial
- Mom's Vintage Vendor Apron
- Rhiannon Upcycled Maxi Dress Tutorial
- 19 DIY Rustic-Inspired Sewing Patterns
- Enchanting Mermaid Tail Tutorial
- Tiny Sweet Pincushions