We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
My name is Lindsay Wilkes and I am the owner/designer of The Cottage Mama children's clothing company and the writer of The Cottage Mama blog.
I started The Cottage Home blog back in October 2009 due to much encouragement from my friends. I wasn't exactly quite sure what this blog would be about or where it might take me. All I knew was that I wanted to share my ideas, thoughts, and knowledge with others. So here I am and I think the title says it best - Cooking. Sewing. Crafting. And All Things Domestic. In a nutshell, that's what you'll find on The Cottage Home - lots of sewing and crafting tutorials, recipes, and a little bit here and there about my family and life.
In addition to The Cottage Mama blog, I own an online shop called The Cottage Mama. Through The Cottage Mama I sell unique, one-of-a-kind handmade children's apparel and accessories. Most of my sewing takes place during naptime or in the evenings, but every so often I get lucky and get a little sewing time during the day. My next adventure is going to be sewing patterns, so stay tuned for that one!
Lindsay's Blog (The Cottage Mama)
Lindsay's Etsy Shop (The Cottage Mama)
Follow The Cottage Mama on Twitter
Follow The Cottage Mama on Pinterest
Follow The Cottage Mama on Facebook
Follow The Cottage Mama on Google+
Follow The Cottage Mama on Instagram
Lindsay's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Colorful Laptop Sleeve
Embellished Hooded Towel Tutorial
Embellished Sweater Headband Tutorial
Sweet Little Girl's Cardigan
The Boxy Dopp Kit
Winter Wonderland Dress Tutorial
Lightweight Infinity Scarf
Embroidered Reusable Snack Bag
Comfy Shawl Sweater
Fat Quarter Tote Bag
Patchwork Travel Neck Pillow
Pillowcase with French Seams in Minutes
Textured Fabric Pumpkins
Gobble, Gobble Kid Shirt
Beautiful Bowl Cover
Doll Pillow Tutorial
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 6 Free Sewing Projects to Make for Going Back to School
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners