6 Free Casserole Carrier Patterns + 16 Other Food Transport Ideas
By: Kirsten Kwon, Editor of AllFreeSewing.com
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
You're headed to a party or family gathering and you have to bring a dish. To make sure the dish stays warm and ready to eat, sew a casserole carrier. In this collection, you'll find the best casserole carrier sewing patterns out there. You can use this handy accessory for all the times you bring food somewhere else. Whether you're going to a pot luck party or just a picnic, casserole totes are great tools to easily transport hot or cold dishes. Put your sewing skills to good use by creating a casserole tote. Make a casserole cozy for a friend as a gift too! Create any of the free casserole carrier patterns in this collection for a sewing project you'll use again and again.
6 Free Casserole Carrier Patterns + 16 Other Food Transport Ideas
Table of Contents
It’s all here in Give Thanks: 10 Sewing Ideas for Thanksgiving. The projects featured in this crafty collection vary in style, duration, and skill level. Despite these differences, all of the sewing projects in this eBook share an indisputable high level of quality.
- Casserole and Pie Carrier: The Casserole and Pie Carrier is the perfect tote along for holidays and events. If you're showing up somewhere with a homemade dish, you'll want to keep it warm and ready to eat. With this free casserole carrier pattern you can make one!
- Placemat Casserole Carrier: Turn your ordinary placemat into something new with the Placemat Casserole Carrier. Whenever you need to take a cooked dish somewhere, this casserole cozy will be useful. Plus, it's easy and fun to make!
- Cozy Toter: If you're traveling with a dish, keep the food warm until it's time to eat. With the Cozy Toter casserole carrier pattern you'll have a great sewing project that's useful and easy to make.
- Casserole Tote: Everyone needs a handy Casserole Tote for family gatherings and parties. This casserole carrier pattern features fabric handles and easy open flaps. Make this sewing project and you'll love the results.
- Casserole Carrier: Looking for a free casserole carrier pattern? This Casserole Carrier will come in handy for potluck dinners, events and parties. With a solid handle, you'll be able to take this useful craft anywhere!
- Insulated Casserole Carrier: You'll find yourself needing an Insulated Casserole Carrier at some point this Summer. With all the picnics and parties coming up, don't get caught without the proper casserole carrier. Follow this sewing tutorial and create the useful craft.
- 5 Minute Bread Bag: Check out the bag sewing tutorial to learn how to sew a bag that will keep all your homemade bread fresh! Bags like this are easy to make and keep your bread fresh and clean no matter where you go.
- (NEW!) Super Quick Insulated Loaf Pan: This easy sewing project makes it easy to transport bread, while keeping it warm and ready to eat.
- 10 Minute Burlap Tray: If you have 10 minutes to spare and are wondering what to do with burlap that's been around for a while, this DIY tray tutorial is for you. Use this easy tray to hold fruit, coffee cups, or magazines.
- (NEW!) Rustic Burlap Silverware Pouches: Your silverware will be safe and elegant in these adorable, easy to make pouches.
- Beautiful Bowl Cover Tutorial: Potlucks bring people together but this Beautiful Bowl Cover Tutorial will make your potluck dishes stand out from the rest. With some plastic wrap, the bugs outside won't be flocking to your food but the people will.
- Convenient Cutlery Storage Roll: Imagine not having to clean and polish your silverware every time you took it out. Set the table in style this year with the precautionary Convenient Cutlery Storage Roll. Tuck your cutlery safely away in a minimum
hassle, maximum storage solution.
- Easy Bread Bag: Some bread won't fit in your fridge or freezer, but you don't want to just leave on the counter either. Sew an Easy Bread Bag for a fun and sanitary way to store your bread.
- Fabric Coffee Cozy: Bring this to your local coffee shop to save paper by conserving cardboard coffee sleeves, and carry your cup of Joe in style.
DIY Lunch Bags and Snack Bags
- Snack Bags: Snack bags are always useful when dining on the go. Make your own to use and reuse for a green alternative to Ziploc bags. Use this beginner sewing project to get started.
- Ultimate Reusable Snack Bag: This reusable snack bag tutorial will teach you how to make an awesome machine-washable snack bag that you can use over and over. Whether you're packing a sandwich lunch or need a place to store your snacks, this snack bag is the perfect size.
- Lunch Tote with Handles: Carry your lunch to work in style with this easy sewing project. You'll love packing your lunch in the morning.
- 15 Minute Fabric Lunch Wrap: Wrap your lunch up every morning and bring your favorite foods for lunch.
- Mini Quilt Lunch Sack: Use up some fat quarters when you create this adorable Mini Quilt Lunch Sack.
- Clear As Day Vinyl Lunch Bag: Make your co-workers jealous when they view your tasty lunch through this unique sewn lunch bag.
- Insulated Bag Tutorial: Keep things cool in this easy sewing project. This Insulated Bag Tutorial is perfect for lunchs and snacks.
- (NEW!) Reusable Fabric Sandwich and Snack Bags: Your kids will love taking these adorable and budget-friendly reusable snack bags in their school lunches.
Love kitchen sewing projects? Then you will love 18 Kitchen Projects: How to Make Potholders + 8 New Ideas.
Our friends at AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com have some great ideas. Here are some of our favorites:
1. Enchilada Pasta Casserole (shown)
2. 13 Broccoli and Cheese Recipes to Knock Your Socks Off
3. Busy Day Casserole
4. 12 Casserole Recipes for Vegetarians
5. 13 of the Best Bread Pudding Recipes Ever
6. 18 Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Patterned Pot Holders and Tea Towels
- Hot Potato Pouch
- 18 Patterns to Make Dish Towels
- Rustic Burlap Silverware Pouches
- 43 Free Mug Rug Patterns and Placemat Patterns
- Beautiful Bowl Cover Tutorial
- Vintage Inspired Dinner Roll Holder
- 18 Kitchen Projects: How to Make Potholders
- 6 Free Casserole Carrier Patterns + 16 Other Food Transport Ideas
- Campy Pot Holder Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 8 Easter Sewing Projects
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Free Sewing Patterns for Spring Fashion: 8 DIY Sewing Projects
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Quilt and Needle
- Scrappy DIY Grocery Bag Pattern
- One Shoulder Dress Patterns for Sewing
- One Hour Kids' Pajama Pattern
- Summer Satchel Free Bag Pattern
- Foldable Tote Bag Pattern
- Adorable Rag Quilt
- 25+ Easy Stuffed Animal Patterns
- How to Cut Charm Squares
- Simple A-Line Dress