22 Sewing Pumpkin Patterns & Other Pumpkin Craft Ideas
By: Jeanette Benoit, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Autumn has arrived and it's time to start decorating! Adorn your house for the season with these free pumpkin patterns! Don't break the bank on decorations when there are so many great homemade projects available for free right here. From placemats to wall hangings, there are plenty of free pumpkin patterns to make and sprinkle around your house. Check out these 22 Sewing Pumpkin Patterns & Other Pumpkin Craft Ideas for some great project ideas. There is no better way to celebrate the fall season than with these adorable pumpkin patterns. Free and easy to make, these pumpkin crafts are the perfect thing to make to help get everyone ready for fall. Plus, they can be left out from Halloween until Thanksgiving. These free simple sewing patterns are perfect to make for yourself, or to give to others as gifts.
Find more Halloween sewing projects in our spooky cute collection of 60+ DIY Halloween Costumes and Halloween Sewing Projects.
22 Sewing Pumpkin Patterns & Other Pumpkin Craft Ideas
Table of Contents
- Country Fabric Pumpkin: This pumpkin pattern is just one of the many free easy sewing patterns we have to help get your house decorated for the fall season. This simple sewing pattern can be completed in an evening, so your house will be adorned with them before you know it!
- Fabric Pumpkin: Cute and easy, these pumpkins are a cinch to sew! Make some for yourself, or give some as gifts! This sewing project can be made by hand or by machine, and can be completed in under an hour.
- Football Pumpkin Fun: Get ready for football season with these adorable football pumpkins! Make them for your favorite sports team, or make them as a gift for the biggest football fan in your family.
- Garden Fresh Fabric Tomatoes and Pumpkins: Decorate the dining room table with these garden fresh pumpkin decorations. Use a sewing machine to complete this project in an evening.
- Pumpkin and Cat Halloween Wall Hanging: This is a great weekend project to do with the kids! Once you've hand-sewn this felt wall hanging, let the kids put the finishing touches on this wall hanging with sequins, beads, and pom poms.
- Pumpkin Mini Quilt: This mini quilt is one of the best free pumpkin patterns out there! Complete this project over the weekend with your sewing machine, and hang it on the wall this fall to celebrate the season.
- Pumpkin Trick or Treat Bag: Kids will love keeping their candy in this homemade trick-or-treat bag! This beginner project can be completed in under an hour and is sewn by hand.
- Pumpkin Wall Hanging: Hang this friendly face on your door to get everyone around the neighborhood in the holiday spirit.
- Sew a Pumpkin Placemat: Get your kitchen ready for fall with this cute placemat!
- Yo Yo Pumpkin: These stacked, orange yo-yos are an easy way to decorate for the season. Free pumpkin patterns like this little one allow you to optimize on Halloween decorations with minimal fabric and effort.
- Fall Wreath: Decorate your door with this gorgeous wreath. Its festive fall colors will make your guests feel welcome with each visit.
- Embroidered Pumpkin Tee for Kids: Free pumkin patterns aren't always three-dimensional. Find out how to make a pumpkin as an applique and gussy up your little ones clothes this Halloween.
- Fantastic Fall Pumpkin: It really is fantastic. When you're decorating this year, skip the homegrown and go with handsewn pumpkin patterns like these awesome gourds.
- Fabric Pumpkin Basket: As long as you're exploring pumpkin patterns, they might as well be functional. Use this DIY pumpkin basket as a means of holding potpourri, candy corn, or as a Trick-or-Treat bag for your kids.
- Quilted Pumpkin Face: You can use this versatile Halloween craft in so many ways, from a table decoration to a wall hanging and more.
If you like DIY Halloween crafts, you'll love 26 Homemade Goody Bags & Halloween Candy Recipes.
- Awesomely Easy Fall Pumpkin Decoration: These cute little pumpkins are festive for Halloween, but you can keep them up all autumn long for a fun fall atmosphere.
- Fun Fabric Pumpkins: Make a few of these in different shapes and colors for an perfect fall centerpiece.
- No Sew Upcycled Sweater Pumpkin: DIY decorations don't get any easier than this no sew project. You'll have an adorable pumpkin decoration in minutes.
- Painted Burlap Rustic Pumpkin: Give your home some rustic charm with this painted pumpkin craft.
- Fabric Pumpkin Doll: Not only does this doll make an adorable piece of fall decor, but your kids will also love playing with it.
- Petite Pumpkin Halloween Craft: These intricate little pumpkins will add a touch of Halloween magic to any room.
- Pumpkin Tutu Costume: Your little girl will love that she can look spooky and pretty at the same time with this adorable pumpkin tutu costume.
What do you love about autumn? Let us know below in the comments!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Spirit Christmas Ornament Pattern
- Modern Vibes Zipper Pillow
- Hooded Baby Towel and Washcloth Set
- Autumn Kitchen Window Valance
- 23 Free Plus Size Sewing Patterns
- How to Design a Quilt Pattern
- Central Park Skater Dress
- Sewing Kit or Jewelry Bag Tutorial
- How to Darn Ripped Pants
- Pom Pom Shirt Refashion