Give Thanks: 10 Sewing Ideas for Thanksgiving Free eBook
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Gobble Up Thanksgiving Projects from the Give Thanks: 10 Sewing Ideas for Thanksgiving Free eBook
Decorating for Thanksgiving just got a lot more fun. Instead of losing a national holiday between Halloween and Christmas, find some Thanksgiving crafts that will let you and yours remember November’s famous celebration. Give thanks for this new roundup of Thanksgiving crafts, which are offered to you at no charge. Ranging from seasonal placemats to autumnal pillows, these festive sewing projects will have you counting down the minutes to Turkey Day. It’s all here in Give Thanks: 10 Sewing Ideas for Thanksgiving. The projects featured in this crafty collection vary in style, duration, and skill level. Despite these differences, all of the sewing projects in this eBook share an indisputable high level of quality.
Not only can you use these Thanksgiving projects on the day itself, these table toppers and DIY home decorations can be displayed throughout the fall and afterwards. Reminisce about your family dinner while snuggling with your Turkey Time Quilt months later. Use your easy bread bag as you enter the next season and remember how relatives passed it around the table. There’s nothing better than leftovers from Thanksgiving, and Give Thanks: 10 Sewing Ideas for Thanksgiving provides more than enough to go around.
Designed by experienced sewers, these projects acknowledge all of the questions you may have as you go through them. Pick up tips and tricks as you go through these thanksgiving crafts about extra fabric, thread, and more. You won’t wonder how to reinforce that hemline or curl those fabric leaves with these sewing tutorials. It’s as if someone is sewing along with you the whole time during these Thanksgiving projects, giving you advice as you create. Your free copy of this eBook can be yours with the click of a button, faster than the gravy goes at Thanksgiving dinner.
What does a hostess gift bag, quilted coasters, and a table runner have in common? Not only are they all table top accessories, they are all available Thanksgiving crafts in this eBook. Learn how to sew projects that pull colors from the outdoors into your home. Reds, oranges, and golds can illuminate your home with seasonal warmth. Not only do these Thanksgiving ideas look great, they can provide ample conversation pieces during Thanksgiving dinner as well. You’ll always have something to fall back on when chit-chat is low. Not only are these Thanksgiving projects banter-starters, they are great ideas for party favors. Create personalized placemats and napkin rings that guests can laugh over and take home to remember the delicious meal. Don’t forget the kids, either. In this collection of Thanksgiving crafts you’ll find diverting and easy table crafts that kids can create to celebrate the holiday, either before or during the meal. These projects can be made for personal use, dinner décor, or gifts for those hosting the big dinner.
Don’t forget about the mascot of this November’s holiday. Decorating for Thanksgiving would be incomplete if it didn’t involve turkey. In Give Thanks: 10 Thanksgiving Sewing Ideas, you’ll discover ample poultry projects that are both classic and cutting edge. These autumnal-inspired, simple, sewing projects can also translate to appropriate décor post-Thanksgiving. Find projects that range from the Traditional Turkey Handprint to a welcoming fall wreath. Fabric turkeys, pumpkins, and leaves will all be at your disposal when you check out these tutorials. Don’t be alarmed, though. Styled in seasonal prints and colors, these projects nod perfectly to the changing foliage outdoors without any organic mess. Instead of risking messy shrubbery in your home, you can keep the hues of the season around the house in clean, finished projects.
Thanksgiving is often forgotten between major commercial holidays like Halloween and Christmas. Now you can emphasize the importance of giving thanks and celebrating with family and friends with the help of this eBook. Give Thanks: 10 Sewing Ideas for Thanksgiving gives you the variety of easy sewing tutorials necessary for a festive home. Once you download your free eBook, you can print it out or keep it on your computer indefinitely for future reference. When you’re through decorating for Thanksgiving, alter these projects to suit other holidays and events. Maybe you want a winter version of the Scrap Applique Pillow, or perhaps you could use the Easy Bread Bag in Christmas colors. The possibilities that these Thanksgiving ideas provide extend well beyond November.
With your free copy of the Give Thanks: 10 Sewing Ideas for Thanksgiving eBook you can also subscribe to the Sewing It Up newsletter to become part of a helpful and friendly sewing community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free sewing patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more.
- Chances to win sewing books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE patterns made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of over 2,500 more free sewing patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the sewing community.
Don’t let the meal take all of your attention this year; decorating for Thanksgiving is just as important – not to mention a lot more fun! Gather ideas for Thanksgiving that acknowledge the dinner table, kids’ activities, and your home décor from Give Thanks: 10 Sewing Ideas for Thanksgiving. Designed to last, you can use these Thanksgiving crafts throughout the fall to prep for, celebrate during, and reminisce after your Thanksgiving dinner. Create and keep memories with these DIY ideas for Thanksgiving, all specially designed by skilled seamstresses who know how to celebrate. Get excited for Thanksgiving by stuffing your house with these ten Thanksgiving sewing projects. Don’t forget to save your own copy of this eBook - chances are, you’ll want seconds on these Thanksgiving crafts.
What are you waiting for? You might think there’s still tons of time, but check the calendar one more time. Right now you should be decorating for Thanksgiving with the help of this eBook. You know your crafty side just wants to gobble up all of these sewing projects, so you might as well start on them now. Bird day is just around the corner, spread those sewing wings and take flight on these ten sewing ideas for Thanksgiving.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- Festive Fall Thanksgiving Napkins
- Modern Thanksgiving Table Topper
- Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Holder Pattern
- Shake Your Tailfeather Placemat Tutorial
- 38 Thanksgiving Sewing Projects for the Family
- 180+ Free Thanksgiving Sewing Projects: Your Complete Holiday Guide
- Thanksgiving Craft Ideas: 12 Homemade Gift Ideas for Your Host
- Mom's Thanksgiving Apron
- Give Thanks: 10 Sewing Ideas for Thanksgiving Free eBook
- Colorful Thanksgiving Napkins
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- Easy Hanging Kitchen Towel
- How To Pick Fabric For A Quilt
- Embroidered Coffe Pot Cozy
- Diy Witch Hat In Any Size
- Easy Sewing Tricks- How-to Make Shaped Bag Straps
- How To Make A Triangle Scarf
- Cute Diy Flamingo Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners