38 Thanksgiving Sewing Projects for the Family
Celebrate Thanksgiving in style with these fall sewing projects and fabric craft ideas!
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Thanksgiving is an important holiday to celebrate because it signifies appreciation. I don’t know about you, but I greatly appreciate all the things that come along with the celebration including (but not limited to) the turkey, gravy, cranberries, apple pie, etc… Aside from the traditional Thanksgiving meal, I love having extra time to spend with my family. And this season, I thought it would be great to actually spend some time crafting together.
We’ve rounded up these fun Thanksgiving sewing projects so you and your family can spend some quality time crafting together. Of course, there are a few Thanksgiving sewing pattern sprinkled in that you might want to tackle on your own. If you have a family full of sewists like yourself, you’ll all love these simple Thanksgiving sewing projects.
When it comes to sewing for the holidays, Thanksgiving can sometimes be overlooked by Christmas. We think these Thanksgiving sewing projects won’t only convince you that Thanksgiving crafts can be fun to make, you’ll look forward to creating them each year. Our free Thanksgiving craft ideas are useful too.
Every home needs a lovely table setup for the dining room. Included in 38 Thanksgiving Sewing Projects for the Family, you’ll find Thanksgiving tablescape ideas along with DIY Thanksgiving decorations and all kinds of additional crafts. Enjoy this special holiday with these creative, festive and easy Thanksgiving sewing projects.
Table of Contents
Thanksgiving DIY Table Decorations
Since the Thanksgiving feast is arguably one of the most important meals of the year, you want to make sure the table looks inviting and special. That’s why we’ve gathered up some of our favorite Thanksgiving craft ideas for your table right here. These Thanksgiving table crafts are easy to make, festive, and fun. Dress up your table with fancy napkins and placemats that fit the holiday spirit. All of the Thanksgiving tablescape ideas you’ll find here are simple enough to make yourself. You don’t need to spend money on expensive tablescape pieces at the store. Instead, break out the sewing machine and check out these Thanksgiving craft ideas for your table top. You’re sure to find something you’ll love for your special Thanksgiving gathering.
If you want more DIY Thanksgiving ideas, download our free eBook, Give Thanks: 10 Sewing Ideas for Thanksgiving. Give Thanks: 10 Sewing Ideas for Thanksgiving Free eBook
Turkey Sewing Patterns & Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids
Did you grow up making turkey crafts? There’s something very fun about crafting with the kids for Thanksgiving. These Thanksgiving craft ideas involve turkey and can be created by a sewist of any skill level. If you’re creating something for the kids to wear this Thanksgiving, you’ll love these adorable T-shirt ideas we found. Turkey sewing patterns are easy to work with and can help you make adorable Thanksgiving crafts for the kids. While we don’t recommend the kids get too close to the sewing machine, there are steps in each of these projects that allow the kids to participate. Kids will love these Thanksgiving crafts so give them a try this season.
Free Thanksgiving Craft Ideas
Finally, we offer free Thanksgiving craft ideas everyone in the family will enjoy. These free Thanksgiving crafts are perfect for making before the holiday or after the big meal. If everyone is sitting down to watch football and you’d rather be sewing, check out these simple Thanksgiving crafts. Make something festive and save it for next year! We’ve also included some DIY Thanksgiving decorations so you can spruce up your home with all the fall colors and décor you love. Making Thanksgiving crafts is a fun a rewarding way to spend your time and use up some leftover fabric.
What do you love about Thanksgiving? Let us know in the comments!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- Modern Thanksgiving Table Topper
- Give Thanks: 10 Sewing Ideas for Thanksgiving Free eBook
- Thanksgiving Harvest Table Toppers
- Burlap Table Runner
- Festive Fall Thanksgiving Napkins
- Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Holder Pattern
- Thanksgiving Craft Ideas: 12 Homemade Gift Ideas for Your Host
- 38 Thanksgiving Sewing Projects for the Family
- 180+ Free Thanksgiving Sewing Projects: Your Complete Holiday Guide
- Harvest Table Runner
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fabric Collection
- Best of National Sewing Month 2019
- The Easiest Tutu Skirt You Can Make Now!
- Easy Cat Shaped Neck Pillow with Free Pattern
- Mini Orange Peel Quilt
- Corduroy Fanny Bag
- Bell Sleeve Dress
- Sewing Machine Maintenance: How to Thread a Sewing Machine
- 67 DIY Halloween Costumes and Halloween Sewing Projects
- Pumpkin Mug Rug Sewing Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners