Follow Us on Facebook
Get updates from AllFreeSewing.com posted directly to your News Feed.
Thanks for signing up!
11 Ideas For What To Make With Old Jeans + 4 New Ideas
By: Kirsten Kwon, Editor of AllFreeSewing.com
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Don't throw out your old jeans! They might not fit anymore, but that doesn't mean you can't create something new from them. If you're like me, you've got at least a few pairs that have seen better days. Now it's time to deconstruct with these jean refashioning projects. All of these sewing projects are useful and durable so set aside a little time and bring your denim back to life. The great thing about refashioing with denim? Anything is possible. You'll find that denim is a great material to work with. You might be tempted to just toss out your jeans once they don't fit. Instead, try these old jean craft projects. If you're wondering what to make with old jeans, you've found the right collection. Crafting with old jeans is thrifty too! You can simply take some of the scraps from your stash and get creative. When you're in search of what to make with old jeans, turn to any of these old jean craft projects and you'll be instantly inspired.
2. Flirty Denim Skirt: This Flirty Denim Skirt is great for a night out or a day in the office. Work with what you own -no need to waste money on new clothes!
3. Scrappy Upcycled Apron: Everyone needs a good apron to wear around the kitchen. Why not make one with material you already have? The Scrappy Upcycled Apron is a free sewing idea for anyone looking for what to make with old jeans.
4. Denim Gadget Case: Teens love gadgets, and what better way to protect them from scratches than with a denim gadget case? Make one for your teen's ipod or cell phone out of an old pair of jeans with this free, easy sewing pattern.
5. How to Make Jean Purses: Next time you're roaming a thrift store, grab the cheapest pair of jeans you can find. With them, you can make these cute jean bags. They're inexpensive and easy to make! Learn How to Make Jean Purses with this simple old jean craft project.
6. How to Make Slippers From Jeans: Learn How to Make Slippers From Jeans with this helpful tutorial. Once you learn how to make homemade slippers, make them for family and friends.
10. Fast Easy Baby Bib: If you've never thought to make a baby bib from denim, explore this idea. The Fast Easy Baby Bib is made from old jeans. You probably already have everything you need to make this cute and simple sewing project.
11. Upcycling Blue Jeans Into a Skirt: Wondering what to make with old jeans? Here's an idea. Upcycling Blue Jeans Into a Skirt is a great way to reuse material and create a thrifty sewing project.
Denim Skirt Refashion: Do you have a men's denim shirt? You can quickly turn it into a fashionable denim skirt with this skirt sewing pattern.
Recycled Denim Initial Keychain: This easy to sew keychain is perfect for labeling your kid's lunchboxes and water bottles.
Ruffly Denim Skirt: Learn how to recycle old jeans with this easy sewing project. Add a cute ruffly hem to the bottom of the skirt to spice up the old denim.
Related Products to Buy from CutRateCrafts.com - save 15-30%
Top Refashioning and Upcycling