Upcycled Denim Tote Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Make your old shirt into something completely new like this Upcycled Denim Tote Bag. Denim is such a durable fabric, which means you can refashion it into practically anything you can imagine. You can also use old jeans to make this DIY tote bag. It's a a super easy sewing project that could be used as an everyday bag. What's even better than not having to spend any money on fabric is that you can finish this sewing pattern in two hours!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Denim shirt of your choice
- Lining fabric (I used an old white bed sheet)
- Sewing machine
- Cotton thread to match your fabric
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Custom Pencil Cases
- Reliable Corporation
- Mini Fabric Pumpkins
- Denim Dog Toys
- Icy Cool Neck Wrap
- How to Make Your Own Dress Pattern
- Bias Calculator and Formula
- 25+ Easy Stuffed Animal Patterns
- 37 Rustic Fall Decorating Ideas
- Little Girls Enchanted Tulip Sleeve Dress
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners